Thread: The beautifully handsome billy

The beautifully handsome billy

Congratulations Billy for being Cat of the Day. Such an accolade, your daddy must be very proud.

You are indeed very handsome, with your dual coloured moustache, big feet, soft fur and Clark Gable looks. But what's this I hear about your super-talents of fetching toys and playing with a ball. Alas, I can only play with a catnip mouse or string, and help mummy with the filing (by sitting on it to ensure it's nice and flat). You really are a star.

Meow Meow Billy.

Wishing you lot of luck in the future

Nancy

COTD (1 March 14)

Billy the star of Cat of the Day

Just getting used to threading on Pet Talk. Posting this message to get Billy at the top of the list for COTD. I was lucky to have my day of stardom yesterday. It's Billy's turn today. Hope it works

Nancy

COTD 1 March 14

Good morning, beautiful Billy! How nice you look in your grey tuxedo! You have pretty light green eyes, white whiskers and white paws! I would like to gently pet you, because your coat looks so soft as your person wrote. You keep an eye on the birds outside your window, you watch the falling snow and shadows. Then it is time to play with your favorite toy ball You wait a moment until your guest gets situated, and then you come to say a special hello! What a sweet, wonderful fellow! I hope you will have a very special day with your caring person! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Billy !
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Adorable and Imaginative Billy!

Congratulations, Billy, on being COTD! You are gorgeous! What a sweet soul you are! We hope you have a wonderful day and safe, happy, fun, long life!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Dearest Billy, what an adorable Tuxie young man you are! You are so pretty, with that lovely Tuxedo-patterned fur that your Pawpie says is super-soft to the touch, which makes me want to reach right through the screen to Long Island City to pet you! (But since I can't, I know he will give you some nice pets for me .) I love your white paws, which look like you've dipped them in milk. And you have such a sweet face, with your suede-looking nosie and the pale-yellow eyes with such a look of love in them. You still have loads of kitteny energy, loving to play ball and fetch toys and watch birds and snowstorms and TV shows and the play of shadows and light in your home.

You are not only full of fun, you are full of affection too. You and Pawpie love each other dearly, don't you. What a lovely picture of you and him together! Your love for each other shines right through in that photo. What a wonderful home you have. Beloved Lucky Angel knew just what she was doing when she sent you to Pawpie!

Congratulations, darling Billy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Pawpie and Lucky Angel and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe even another ball-game!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You are such a Handsome Cat Billy and we know that Lucky Angel was so happy that you are the New Cat , that you can enjoy the same love and companionship that she enjoyed for so may years.

You are such a Great Tuxedo Cat Billy and quite ready to go out on any occasion.
    We hope that on your day there are many toys and treats!!
    We wish we could bring out some Tuna Florentine but Billy we can only send our purrs!!

And Our Best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WS To Our New Buddy and Our Newest Cat of the Day Big Billy.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Billy! You are a beautiful boy and I can hear you found the right family.

Have fun and celebrate with extra treats and playtime. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Lucky Charm Billy!

Hi handsome Billy! (What a sweet name!) Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh yes, I sure did love each and every one of your heart melting pics (just look at that face!), especially the one of you posing beside your proud daddy! What a team! I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved predecessor, Lucky; we can all relate to your family's heartbreak. But then you came along, their lucky charm, bringing the smiles back to their days with your sweet and loving personality, your joyfulness! And I'm with your mom/dad in the belief that Lucky played a big part in leading you to your forever family, and is looking down on you all today from the Rainbow Bridge, so proud to know her legacy of love lives on through you! What a wonderful addition to the family you are, Billy! You're a treasure, a beautiful boy inside and out, and so very deserving of your extra special, Sunday Cat of the Day honors! I hope you're enjoying your big day, sweetheart, being spoiled to the max; you sure deserve it! But most of all I wish for you and your devoted humans many, many more years of shared love and companionship! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Billy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Billy what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

Your wonderful picutres sure brightened up my cold gloomy winters day!!! They are just what I needed. I specially like the one of you and the happy handsome fellow who I assume is your pawpaw!!! How lucky you both are to have each other. Please thank him for sharing you with us today. I hope your entire family are enjoying your special day with lots of lovies and cuddles.

Congratulations, sweet Billy, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries
    Oh ya, I love cats and clearly Billy is one of the best! Loved his pictures and the one of you 2 together is my favorite, hope you both had the best day. Cheers to Billy!!

Congratulations to you Billy on being chosen COTD. You are a very handsome lad in that dashing gray tuxedo coat! You certainly deserve the honor of being COTD. You are very lucky to have found such a loving Daddy and he's lucky to have you as well, especially after losing his beloved Lucky. It is always hard losing a beloved kitty. When they go, they leave a little hole in our hearts and sometimes, it seems only another wonderful kitty can help heal that emptiness. Certainly Lucky is watching over both of you from the Rainbow Bridge with much love and happiness that you have found each other. Best wishes to you and your Daddy. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together.

I'm so sorry I missed your special day Billy. You are so incredibly handsome and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to congratulate a fellow Long Islander! Sounds like you really came into your humans life at the right time. A classic "who saved who?" question?!? 😸 I wish you a long lifetime of love and friendship. Congrats on being COTD!!!!

Athens, GA USA is where I currently live.

Distant relation to my late cat?

Sorry I missed Billy's special day, and yes, he is very handsome cat! I'm originally from Astoria/L.I.C., too, as was my first cat, Rianne, who was born in '83 and lived to 18. Whenever I see a gray tuxie, I think of her, especially from my old neighborhood. I know there were more around like her and although it's far-fetched, I wonder if it's at all possible that Billy is a very distant relation to Rianne http://petoftheday.com/talk/album.ph...chmentid=49420
    In any event, it's obvious that Billy is a special, very loved cat - congrats to him on being a COTD!!
    There are no ordinary cats. - Colette