Thread: Adorable Gromit!

Adorable Gromit!

Oh, be still my pupper loving heart!
    He is playful, affectionate, happy, and absolutely adorable! Petting him is like putting your fingers in the clouds... the softness never ends! He has big, brown shoe-button eyes, an even bigger black button nose, and never fails to bring a smile to your face.]
    Your mommy took the words right out of my mouth! What an adorable little man you are, Gromit! I don't think I've ever seen a whiter, fluffier, poofier coat than yours! Then there's that button nose and eyes, that SMILE! Who could resist??? And yes, as advertised, I'm smiling from ear to ear! You are one prince of a pup, Gromit, and your mommy so very lucky to have a playful best buddy, a loving companion, a furry soul mate in you, sweetheart! You're too cute for words! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Gromit! I hope you're enjoying an extra special, fun filled, adventure packed Dog of the Day bash, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Gromit! P.S...Love that little blue bow!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gromit the Fluff Nugget!

Hello, adorable Gromit! I'd love to pet you and see how soft and fluffy your coat feels! You can add me to the list of people whose face goes because of you! I bet you bring a lot of smiles and happiness to the people you meet on your therapy visits Happy Dog of the Day to you, cutie Gromit!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Aww Gromit, you're such a cutie!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dearest Gromit, what an ...ADORABLE INDEED little love bug you are! So sweet! I'd love to be able to pet your soft, soft, cloud-like fur! (Since I can't reach all the way to Minnesota, I'm sure your loving and beloved human will give you some pets for me .)

Congratulations, darling Gromit, on being selected today's Dog of the Day! You are so cute with your little blue bow. We hope you and your special friend and all your family and friends are all enjoying a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Gromit - what a handsome boy you are. You look like a big cotton ball on legs - and that is meant as a compliment! I have a soft spot for Bichons, and seeing you as the DOTD today, brought a really big smile to my face. See that - your therapy jobs is working on me right thru the computer.

I hope you've had an extra special day today, and are enjoying the honor bestowed upon you. Keep up all that good work, cutie-pie. Sending you a big hug and kiss across the frozen and snow covered miles.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Precious Gromit!

Congratulations, Gromit, on being DOTD! You are PRECIOUS! Your smiling face is definitely heaven-sent as you bring joy to everyone you encounter as a therapy dog! We're so happy you've found a loving forever home with a human parent who appreciates you and loves you endlessly! (So do we!) We hope you have a happy, long, healthy, fun life! XOXOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net