Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey kitties - time for baseball!

Hey kitties - time for baseball!

Hi kitty pals!
    I had a wonderful time meeting all of you and doing all those fun things on the Catmobile. I've been thinking about something, we need our own baseball team. It was so much fun playing with such a talented group. The major league teams are in spring training now so this must be the time to start and get ready for baseball season. Even though it's still nasty cold outside and more snow is coming maybe we can work around that somehow. I already talked Soncat into taking Meowmie's credit card (a neat trick I learned on the Catmobile) and take me to get a bat, glove, a baseball or two and anything else we might need. What do you say kitty pals, are you with me on this?

Your bud,
    Amigo

PS: Soncat is sworn to absolute secrecy about the credit card trick.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

"Did someone say BASEBALL?" Mac is all ears. When and where, please. He won't stop bugging me.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

My four are so excited! They can't wait!!!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Take me out to the ballgame ...
    I've Been Frosted

Pinot wants to be a cheerleader...
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

The Found Cat Hotel Ten are ready to play!!
    They are Cub Fans in deference to their friends the Bear Angels
    They love Baseball and of course the concession stands are are ready to play!!!!
    Lets Play Ball
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh wow, this is so great - our own baseball team! Pinot, of course you can be a cheerleader and how sweet of you to step up like that. Soncat didn't have to go to work today because of the weather so I'll talk to him about finding some place where we can get started. If any of you know of a place where we can start training, please let us know?

Your bud,
    Amigo

Well, both Angel Stadium and Dodger Stadium are empty right now (teams off getting ready for Spring Training). Our weather has been awesome this winter (in the 70s and 80s). It was in the 60s last week and rainy but now it's just beautiful here and in the 60s and 70s! Anyone interested in leaving the bad weather for awhile? I can call the proper authorities and see if the famous Kitty Bagpipers and their crew can use either of these venues for baseball practice.

p.s. there are also several good colleges in my area with very nice ball fields, I could check them out as well.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Baseball? Frankie is so in!!!! He still has his ball and glove out from last season!!! (he sleeps with them)
    Chip and Chuck want in too and Winnie and Angel are sure the they should help pick out the uniforms.

My gang do need to be home by April 1st. It's Frankie's 3rd birthday. Chip and Chuck celebrate their 4th birthdays on April 14th. Chester and I are planning a party. Of course, all their cat friends are invited.
    Last edited by momoffuzzyfaces; 03-03-2014 at 09:39 PM.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yes!!! All my 4 cats love ball games!

Ps. Inka wants to know if Amigo is still single
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi Lut, it's so great to see you here again! You've been missed. Of course the beautiful Gabriel's girls are always welcome to join the kitties for their baseball games along with any other adventures they come up with. With better weather on the way I'm sure the Catmobile will be racking up some miles in the near future.

Hi Inka! To answer your question; yes, Amigo is single. Would you like his cell phone number? He's really cute and he's going to kitty law school now.

Please give each of your beautiful girls lots of lovies from me?

We are certain that no so little Sydney Colby ChristinOfur will be a force to be reckoned with, but that is not important .
    As Sherlock Holmes once.
    said the games afoot.
    Take us out to the Ball Game!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Franklin is not keen on playing baseball but loves to watch so he and the Princess will join the crowd and cheer for the Pet Talk team. Well, Chelsea said she would if she could get new sunglasses .....
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Name:  196110_10150939818308893_563094150_n.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  65.4 KB

me and my step-sister Remy are resting up. Daddy calls us the Giants Girls.

i guess Don Juan El Dorko can come too.

zerlina gattobello nero
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Hi Lut, it's so great to see you here again! You've been missed. Of course the beautiful Gabriel's girls are always welcome to join the kitties for their baseball games along with any other adventures they come up with. With better weather on the way I'm sure the Catmobile will be racking up some miles in the near future.

Hi Inka! To answer your question; yes, Amigo is single. Would you like his cell phone number? He's really cute and he's going to kitty law school now.

Please give each of your beautiful girls lots of lovies from me?
    Hello Amigo, Inka here!!
    I would be the most happy girl ever with getting your cell phone number!!
    I often dream about romantic cats, so it would be really super to phone you then and share my dreams with you!!
    And hey, I cannot play baseball very well, but I would love to be a cheerleader!!
    Much loves for you!!
    Your Inka
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge