Thread: Sparky's Day

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens

Sparky's Day

I know that when our furkids get to RB, that they are happy, healthy, and ageless. However, I just couldn't let this day go by without honoring Sparky on what would have been his 15th birthday, if he was still here with us. I'm pretty certain that Myndi has gathered all of their new friends together for a celebration for him anyway.

I miss him just as much now as I did when he first left us, and even have a little chat with him and Myndi every night at bedtime. But today I recall with a tear in my eye and a smile in my heart, ALL of the very special and unique things about him that made him that special "spark" in my life, and brightened my world when things got somewhat dark. His loving and silly ways were enough to make anyone smile, and he made sure that he looked after me and kept me going, by being my little shadow. Even tho I have a new shadow now, somehow I think that Sparky is right there beside him and making certain that he does a proper job!

So my sweet little man - have an EXTRA SPECIAL DAY today, and do whatever makes you happy. I love you and I miss you, Sparky-Doodle! - and of course I love and miss Myndi just as much too.

I didn't get to post a tribute to what would have been Myndi's 18th birthday on Jan 24th, because because Wolfy, Leia, Luke and I, were in the car, leaving NC behind us and coming HOME to DE to stay. I'm sure that pleased Myndi more than anything I could have posted here!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b'day.jpg 
Views:	332 
Size:	147.9 KB 
ID:	57908   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF3439_edited.JPG 
Views:	64 
Size:	382.5 KB 
ID:	57909   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Misc 2012138.JPG 
Views:	83 
Size:	958.1 KB 
ID:	57910  
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Happy Birthday, Sparky and happy belated birthday, Myndi Hi, Wolfy and kitties!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Happy Birthday at the Rainbow Bridge, Sparky! Go see my mom, she'll give you extra cuddles, okay?
    I've Been Frosted

Happy Birthday, Sparky! Its obvious your mum loves you so very much and misses you like crazy. Isn't it nice that she still honors your birthday? We celebrate our dogs who have passed on by taking a big hike each year when their birthdays come around. If only the weather was nicer, we would take a hike in your honor, too!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Happy Birthday at the Rainbow Bridge Sparky and Myndi!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Happy Birthday Sparky and a belated birthday wish to you Myndi. I'm sure you are both not that far away keeping a close watch on your mom and her new friends.

Must feel great to be back in familiar territory where Sparky and Myndi left all those little paw prints.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Aww - thanks everyone. I'm pretty sure that Sparky got wind of these messages, and is strutting around like a proud peacock, since he loved people making a fuss over him. He LOVED getting attention!

And I thank you for remembering him too. I guess the silly stories that he and Myndi used to post here, made a lasting impression. Wolfy is working on his story telling skills, and it won't be long before he's on here and relaying some of the drama (and fun) in his life.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~