Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Dog Food Brand is Best?

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    You are lucky, as some dogs I know would overeat if food were available 24/7. I have know dogs who would eat themselves sick, and then do it again if the opportunity arose!
    You're quite right. I would consider consumption beyond a "normal" amount as being compulsive. Probably learned as young as from a high number of pups in a liter, or Mom not having much milk for a few. Whichever, something that is learned, and the issue would well be needed to question by a prospective owner.

Luck...maybe, but in bringing a new member into my Pack as a Puppy, I believe allows it to sense the "momentum" of issues like that. I have two Adult (M/F) members who are very good Fosters, quite calm about it, and the Pups that I've brought in (so far) seem to have fallen into line through their example. I often shake my head in bewilderment. My Adult Male is probably the most ill-tempered, territorial and protective Dog I've ever owned. But, when we get a Puppy, he'll let it take the food right out of his mouth and not blink an eye.

That's "Puppy Power" for you
    Sneakers, Becca, Ichabod & NA'vi

Dogs know that you love them, whether you own them or not
    If you’re not watching FREE TV, you should be !

Dog brand information

This thread tells me a different variety of dog brands. thank you to all for sharing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
    If there are large dog piles that means a lot of what they are eating is passing through.
    Yes, that's true, but one could see that as them consuming larger volumes to extract something that they need (a craving) which is not abundant in that formulae.
    Sneakers, Becca, Ichabod & NA'vi

Dogs know that you love them, whether you own them or not
    If you’re not watching FREE TV, you should be !

Dog Training San Diego

The dog brand Purina is good. Food brand doesn't make a dog fat though. so. always prefer brand for your dog also.

Thank you

Which Dog Food Brand is Best?

The Royal Canin Brand is good for Adults with Beagle.This food is specially formulated keeping in mind the specific requirements of this energetic medium breed dog.

Thank you

I disagree about Purina... yes, there are many brands out there that are far worse than Purina, I also feel that, for a few more dollars per bag, you can find a much higher quality food to feed instead of Purina products.

facebook