http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/good-...174520923.html

The cat pictured above is not Meatball, but she's equally as adorable.Meatball is a hero.
The cat with the delicious-sounding name woke her owner up when a fire broke out in the attic of their home — and saved 10 lives.
Alexandra Marlin lives in a farmhouse that had been converted into apartments in the south of France.
According to the Local, Marlin woke up early on Sunday morning when her cat, Boulette — translation: meatball — began scratching on the floor of the attic. When Marlin yanked open the attic's trap door, she saw fire.
She escaped the house and called firefighters. Thankfully, residents in neighbouring apartments also escaped the blaze.

Once outside, Marlin couldn't find her heroic cat. Fortunately, Boulette had merely run off to avoid the chaotic scene. She returned later that day.
"The bonds of affection that bind us are even stronger than before. I have more respect for her. To think that she certainly saved my life and that of my neighbours, it will count forever in how I think of her," Marlin told French paper Dauphiné Liberé.
Marlin's neighbours offered to buy cat food as a token of their appreciation for their feline hero.
"Great, Boulette is back! We will pay for a year of the best cat biscuits. She deserves it!" the a text from a neighbour read.
This isn't the first life-saving cat we've featured here.
Last spring, a cat in Brandon, Manitoba, alerted her sleeping owner to a house fire. Moments after the cat and owner escaped the burning house, the ceiling above where the owner had been sleeping collapsed.
And in Western Australia, a house cat saved his owner by sniffing out breast cancer.
Listen to your pets, folks.