Thread: Spa Thursday #573

Spa Thursday #573

I think a nice spa thursday is in order.

A nice steam bath, jacuzzi and a fruit/cheese and meat platter.

Some flavored waters, tea and maybe a massage for those so inclined.

Ah, green tea and a massage. Fabulous. I've got my bin of nail polish open if anyone wants to paint nails - 60 odd colors to choose from!
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Just how odd ARE they?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

MASSAGE, MASSAGE, MASSAGE. That's what is in order for me. Oh yes, and a glass of your finest champagne also. Many thanks Richard. ♥
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    MASSAGE, MASSAGE, MASSAGE. That's what is in order for me. Oh yes, and a glass of your finest champagne also. Many thanks Richard. ♥
    LOL,

I MUST be nice to my Canuckian Customers!

Congrats on the hockey wins.

Let me get the ball rolling here, pour some drinks and trim the Orc's nails.

You didn't think I was going to give out massages!?!?!?!?!

Done!

Thanks Richard. Yes, indeed....certainly proud of our Canadian athletes.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I know it is not "spa" food, but there's Denver Chocolate Pudding in oven ... if anyone wants some!

(It's for a church potluck, I usually don't make it just for myself, it's like brownies that bake their own hot fudge sauce into the pan!)
    I've Been Frosted

Sorry, the dish is empty now - and I didn't bother to take a picture, it is much yummier than it looks! If you are all good, we could make up another batch - but NO Angel, it is NOT doggie safe!
    I've Been Frosted

Hi everyone,

Just trying to get things squared away in life......Hot water and some spoons?

DONE!

Hee hee - February has many family birthdays, but I always think of my Aunt Zsa and Uncle Buster as theirs' bookended the month - so hot water for tea is always appropriate!
    I've Been Frosted

Spa day sounds fabulous.

I currently share an office with a co-worker from hell. I've decided she suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder (my unofficial diagnosis based on internet articles.)

After a year of pretending to like her in order to get along, I've finally had enough and am now ignoring her. Its been the best week I've had here in a long time. I just pop in some ear-buds, stream some music from the 70's and 80's, and pretend that she isn't there.

some of that pudding and bubbly please.

These are not the droids you were looking for

Quote Originally Posted by catland View Post
    Spa day sounds fabulous.

I currently share an office with a co-worker from hell. I've decided she suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder (my unofficial diagnosis based on internet articles.)

After a year of pretending to like her in order to get along, I've finally had enough and am now ignoring her. Its been the best week I've had here in a long time. I just pop in some ear-buds, stream some music from the 70's and 80's, and pretend that she isn't there.

some of that pudding and bubbly please.
    I had to laugh at this.

I worked with a few people that, when they called in sick, made the work enviroment pleasant.

Pudding and bubbly!

DONE!