Thread: Irresistible Inkling

Irresistible Inkling

Inkling girl, that very first baby picture of you with your cute pink tongue made me want to reach through the screen and kiss you. You are such a pretty kitty. And on top of that you are a fantastic nurse who not only makes sure her mom is comforted when feeling bad but also gives her laughs when she watches you running after the mouse.
    We send you congratulations on being our most deserving Cat of the Day and wish you a long and very happy life

Congratulations to you sweet Inkling on being chosen COTD. You are a very beautiful little girl and very special indeed, both because you proved the vet wrong and also because of your ability to help your Mum when she needs love and attention. You are most deserving of this honor. Best wishes to you sweet girl. May you and your family be blessed with many wonderful, happy and healthy years together.

Hello Inkling! What a sweet and beautiful girl you are.

I'm so glad you proved the vet wrong and are able to enjoy life with your family. I can picture you diving under the rug to get your toys and have your family hide it all over again and again.
    Celebrate your special day with extra treats, lots of loving and fun. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I too had an inkling when I saw that absolutly wonderous face that we had an truly magnificent Cat of the Day.
    That Vet certainly was wrong and I cannot believe that he would say that about Inkling without taking more care that his diagnosis was correct.

You are such a Dear Cat, it is a shame that you and my Found Cats cannot meet.
    Would that ever be a party!!!

We love you Inkling and are so glad to make you our friend.
    We are sending our Great New MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW To You Incredible Inkling our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Inkling, what an adorable little girl you are, and how cute you are in that first photo with your tongue licking your chops. We are so glad you outlived that original vet's prognosis. You are so pretty in all your photos with your unusual black-on-white markings and your sweet face with the pale green eyes. I wish I could reach right through the screen to Wichita to pet you! (But since I can't, I hope your loving, beloved Meowmie or Pawpie will pet you for me .)

You are not only stunning to look at, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality, too! You are loads of fun to live with, full of energy and enjoying attention. You love to roll around on your rug and chase any toys under it, and you love your laser pointer toy. And what a good nurse you are to Meowmie when she has an attack of MS, running up to her to cuddle until the attack is over. You and your Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Inkling, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and Pawpie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello Inkling, it's a pleasure to meet such a pretty young lady; you are so cute. I can tell from the writeup that you are indeed loved and treasured and why not! It's wonderful that you are a comfort to your mom when she has terrible MS pain. I hope all of you have many more years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Hello, Nurse Inkling! You have an important job and it sounds like you do it very well! When you are off duty, you roll around on your rug and have fun with your toys -- a very good work/life balance! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Our Girl Inkling

I wanted to thank everyone for such wonderfully amazing comments and support for my little girl, Inkling. She read your comments to her and she is just purring up a storm! Let me tell you, she is absolutely adoring all this attention and keeps wanting her Mum to take more photos of her! haha Don't worry, I will give her extra treats and extra love and hugs from all of you! I wanted to give a all paws up for the creators of this website and for all the brilliant pets of the week from the past, as well as the ones to come in the future. Every pet is indeed, very special and I love to see so many caring, compassionate people out there loving animals.
    Have a bloody brilliant day! And give your special pet lots of loving from our family to yours!

-RoXas AmaraOri

Blog Entries
    Inkling is simply divine!!

Inkling what an adorable girl you are!!!

I love it when a fellow Kansan gets top honors!!! Your sweet face does our state proud for sure!!! It is beyond wonderful that you can help your mommy feel better when she needs you. You certainly are an angel in a cat body. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Inkling, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Inkling!

Hi there Inkling! Happy Cat of the Day to you, cutie pie! Now, excuse while I wipe the slobber off of my screen! You are just too, TOO precious for words, sweetheart, and your name not only fitting on a couple of levels (love your "ink blot" coloring), but simply adorable all on its own! And looking at your feature photo, that shot of you in tongue licking mode, brings that time honored slogan, "Got Milk?" to mind! No wonder you love posing for the camera, you're a natural! Well, you sure proved that vet wrong, didn't you, Inkling? From homeless, to adopted, to receiving the most ominous prognosis, to 3 years later living the good life, happy and healthy, being loved so completely! Ahhh, life is good, and no kitty is more deserving than you, sweetheart! What a lucky family, having a furkid, a loving companion as special as you, Inkling! You're a beauty inside and out, and so very deserving of your "top cat" honors! I hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration, Inkling, chasing your laser, diving for your toys, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Inkling!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~