Dearest Maison, what an utterly gorgeous tabby boy you are! You have the sweetest face with the most loving expression in those pale green eyes. You have lovely soft-looking fur, and I wish I could reach through the screen to Apple Valley, MN to pet you.. but since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me . How nice to be able to look out at the bunnies, birds, squirrels and snow from the patio window, inside where it's warm. And what fun to play with your peacock feathers!

You are not only beautiful, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality, too. You are the sweetest and most loving kitty, meeting your Purrrson at the door, following him/her around the house, and then snuggling up with her/him every night to sleep. You are good pals with Cheeto, your kitty roomie. You love to chase shadows on the wall and will wait for them to appear. You come running when your Purrrson calls you, and you love to be held and picked up. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Maison, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Cheeto and your Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.