Thread: Hope the goat

Hybrid View

Hope the goat

Hello Hope, it's a pleasure to meet you. I really enjoyed reading your writeup--very entertaining and informative. I am so glad you are no longer feral and that you have what sounds like a wonderful home--all warm when it's cold, food that you love, other goats to be with... and you're going to have little ones. I enjoyed all the photos too. I hope Hope that you have a long healthy life. Congrats on your upcoming motherhood and on being POTD! Ask your human to post baby pics, please. Little baby goats are adorable!

Hope, you are such a cutie! Glad you were rescued and figured out how to play like a normal goat. I bet you will make a great mommy. Congrats on being POTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Hi there Hope! Happy Pet of the Day to you! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write to us! I just LOVE when a goat is our featured "top pet," especially when that goat is one as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as you! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading all about you and the happy, carefree, love filled life you're leading there in Alaska...including but not limited to...a safe, comfy and warm place to play and sleep in during those cold AK winters, lots of yummy FOOD to chow down on, and most important of all, all the love your heart can hold, courtesy of your doting humans! What a heart warming, rags to riches story is yours, Hope, truly heartwarming!
    I didn't want anyone to touch me, but because everyone loved and spoiled me so much, I quickly overcame my fears, and my dream is to be a lap goat, and lounge on the couch indoors all the time.
    And oh, what EXTRA happy times await you after your babies are born...in just over a month! I just know you're going to be the best mommy to your babies, just as you're such a wonderful best friend to your human family! You're one extra special girl, Hope, and your family, and all of your 4 legged friends, so very lucky to have you in the lives! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, celebrating to the max with all of your goat buddies and humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Hope!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hope what an adorable girl you are!!!

I could not help but smile at your sweet pictures. Just what I needed on this cold day. You are like a happy, bouncy ray of sunshine. I bet you will be the best mommy ever!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweet Hope, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries
    Hope is such a sweetheart, hope we get to see her babies one day too! Have a great , special day Hope!

Hope you look just like my best friend's goats. She has two and loves them so much. They also go for daily walks on leads, didn't know you could do that with goats but I'm learning so much about them lately. You look like the perfect little playmate for human kids, bet the bunch of you love to romp around in that snow.
    Hope you have some happy little "kids" of your own very soon.
    Enjoy your day , you're a very sweet looking little girl Happy POTD.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----