Thread: Peachy-fur Jax

Peachy-fur Jax

Jax, by looking at your impish little face I can understand quite well why your human fell for you. Your face says mischief, play and never a dull moment
    And you live up to it, don't you?
    I can just hear how much laughs there are in your house when you swing from the curtain rod, in baby Tarzan manner. And then when you are all worked out you sneak under the covers for a sleep-and-cuddle.
    Congratulations- we send many pets to your soft warm fur.

Hello Jax, What an adorable boy you are! I love your big ears; they remind me of a Chihuahua . It certainly sounds as if you are a rascal and a lovebug. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Dearest Jax, what an utterly adorable Devon Rex kitty you are! And only eight months old, still a growing boy. You are so cute with your huge ears and your so-soft-looking rippled fur and your big pale-green eyes with such a look of delight and wonder in them. And what happened to your whiskers? Looks like they are VERY short! I would love so much to be able to reach right through the screen all the way around the world to Melbourne to pet that peach-fuzz fur.. but since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

You are not only gorgeous to look at, you are so much fun to live with! What a delightful Purrrsonality you have. You are so full of amazing tricks and skills, such as opening doors and cat treat boxes, swinging from curtain rods after climbing up the curtains to the top, and playing chasing games and toilet-paper-tearing games with your doggie pal. And you are so affectionate, too, telling your Purrrson when you want him/her to sit down so you can sit on her/his lap and get petted or sleep, and cuddling under the blankets with him/her to sleep each night. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jax, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your doggie pal and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps another round of "let's rip apart the toilet rolls" with doggie and then some meat and cat treats served to you so you don't have to grab them yourself!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Wow you are a bit of a nawtee Kitten aren't you Jax.
    We Found Hotel Cats and Kitten would love to join you in your playtime, we could have lots of fun together jumping and climbing about and unraveling tissue by the yard.

You have the most amazing eyes Jax, they look right through us, its no wonder that you were so irresistible.

We are all gathering to MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Newest Cat ofthe Future and Our Newest Friend and Cat of the Day Jewel of a Cat Jax!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Jax, I just love your eyes and ears. Soo cute! Congrats on being COTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Hello, adorable Jax with your big eyes and ears! You are a busy kitten, playing with your doggie pal, opening doors and making your way up the curtains ! And a cuddly kitten, too -- you even tell your person when it is cuddle time ! Happy Cat of the Day to you, cutie Jax!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Jax what an adorable imp you are!!!

I bet the fun is non stop at your house when you are in swing from the curtain rod mood!!! It would be hard to resist your sweet face though so I bet you get by with anything you want. Right? Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Jax, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries
    Jax is a superstar! Perfect choice for COTD!

I know next to nothing about cats but your impish ways and those big Chihuahua ears really had me admiring you. Love the big eyes and I can see so much love mixed in with all the mischief you cook up. Have a wonderful day being COTD--- lots of cuddles and treats for someone as cute as you.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Congratulations to you Jax on being chosen COTD. You are just adorable it is easy to see why your family loves you so and why you are most deserving of this honor. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together

Adorable Jax!

Happy Cat of the Day, Jax! What an adorable, bat eared, peach fuzzed imp you are! Your photos have me smiling from ear to ear! You may be your human's first Rex, but I doubt you'll be her last! What a lucky mom, having a fun loving, curtain rod swinging, toilet paper tearing, never ending source of love and laughs in you! You're the best! Hope you enjoyed a very happy day, sweetheart, celebrating in free wheeling style with your canine partner in crime, being loved and pampered to pieces! Love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Jax, our very special and most deserving "top cat!" ..

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~