Thread: Callie!!!

Callie!!!

You're so pretty Callie!!! It sounds like you're very friendly and have a lot of bird friends at home!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you and Joey have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Callie what a beauty you are!!!

Your sweet face certainly brightened up my day. I bet you are a wonderful friend to your humans as well as the other birds. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are all having lots of fun today.

Congratulations, sweet Callie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Cockatiel Callie!

Hi Callie! Happy Pet of the Day to you, pretty girl, and to your handsome cage mate, Joey, too! What a precious pair! I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your human's beloved parakeets. But what a wonderful job you and Joey, Turbo and Blueberry are doing, bringing so much joy to her/his days with your sweet and cheerful personalities! And seeing as how your human is homeschooled, how neat that you all get to spend the entire day together! (Bet you're all doing well in your studies too!) And I don't believe it was mere coincidence that the day after you and Joey came home you were feeling lots better! How lucky your young person is, having two "firsts," two best feathered friends as special as you and Joey in her/his life, and I hope that you and Joey, Turbo and Blueberry too, will know many happy years of shared loved and friendship with your proud family! Thanks for the BIG smiles, pretty girl! I hope you and the entire flock are enjoying a very special, fun filled Pet of the Day, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love and gentle cuddles to you, beautiful Callie, and to Joey, Turbo and Blueberry too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~