Thread: Queen Sheeba

Queen Sheeba

Dearest Sheeba girl, we are so glad you found the purrfect home after having lived in a shelter for so long. Of course we are glad you survived at all and that you had your litter and your adopted children- that must have made it easier.
    But now you finally can walk out into the sun and into the snow, you get lots of toys and you have humans who love you unconditionally, even when you walk over tem in the night and ask for some potato chips
    Kiri and Orion say that potato chips are delicious even if they are not good for you
    But the best thing ever is your own little kitty doll made out of your own soft fur- I have never seen that and I think it is very very cute and you have a very gifted meowmie (for some reason I do not think it is your pawpie who made it).
    Enjoy your day in the limelight today, have fun and ask your family to give you all the kisses we can only send virtually.

Blog Entries

dear sheeba

your really a nice kitty.. enjoy your cat of the day status.. 20140223.0535
    i have been frosted by freedom

http://www.issop.com/cats/

OH Sheeba - how could a kitty as stunningly beautiful as you be left at the shelter for THREE YEARS? Even though it took so long, you finally got the perfect home - where you can natter, chatter, walk all over people, play with both your fursibs, and eat (almost) whatever you want to!

I think you are just celebrating having a great furrever home! May you continue to do so for many many happy and healthy years. You are loved, and full of joy!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day - from the province just to the west of you!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

The one good thing about being a shelter Cat for that long is that you see all sorts of people , and have learned to be an accomidating Cat
    one who can get along with a lot of different people.

That is the only good thing Queen Sheba as you are now in your Furr Ever Home where you are now royalty , and are instead of being a stray , are now a treasured Cat Companion.

My Pouncer and Pouncer Roccalno Angels are starting their Tortie Shell MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our New Tortie Cat of the Day the Regal Queen Sheba.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Sheeba, what an utterly beautiful Tortie girl you are! Once again my utterly beautiful Tortie girl Poppy is thrilled that another member of the Sisterhood is being honored and celebrated as COTD. What a striking pattern of colors ise on display so well in your so-soft-looking fur. And you have such pretty pale-green eyes, looking out with delight at your family. What a nice set of photos, capturing many different sides of your Purrrsonality! You are so cute lying on your back there.. are you hoping to get a tummy rub? I'd sure like to be able to reach through the screen up to Weyburn, Saskatchewan to rub it if you'd like and to pet you.. Since I can't, I'm sure your loving Purrrson will give you some tum-rubs if you want and some pets for me .

You are not only adorable to look at, what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Three years was a long time to spend at the shelter, for sure.. but they kept you and took good care of you and gave you love until just the right Purrrson came along for you to adopt, and meanwhile you nursed your own litter and also were surrogate mom for a motherless litter. Now you have a wonderful Furrrever home, with your loving and beloved humans and your pug doggie friend and your kitty pal Wilson!

You like to play with anything, especially little mice, marinated in cat-nip, and boxes, hiding, string-toys... oh and ... your very own Sheeba finger puppet, made of your own fur! And you are a great conversationalist, chattering all the time and responding to anyone who speaks to you. You love people-food, especially potato chips, grapes, bananas, yogurt... And you are a great love-bug too, full of affection. You love to cuddle and walk all over people, sleep on a person's chest or anywhere. What a delightful love-filled home you and your family all share.

Congratulations, darling Sheeba, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Wilson and your pug pal and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps even a few (but just a few!) potato chips, grapes, bananas, yogurt...

Last edited by phesina; 02-23-2014 at 06:59 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sheeba what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I am so happy you finally got a purrfect forever home to call your own. You certainly deserve it. I am so glad you were in a no-kill shelter. Now you and your family will have lots of time for playing and cuddles and enjoying each other. Please thank them for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Sheeba, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, beautiful tortie Sheeba! What a pretty girl you are with your green eyes and your amazing coat! I am sending you some gentle petting and tummy-rubs today My kitty and I would be happy to share a snack of yogurt with you! I've never met a kitty who likes potato chips, though. Then we could have a conversation about whatever topic you choose! Or I will help you play with your mousie, a string toy or a box. Happy Cat of the Day to you, Sheeba!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Queen Sheeba, congratulations to you on being chosen COTD. You are a most beautiful lady and clearly deserving of this great honor. What a beautiful tummy you have You're a very lucky girl to have been adopted by such a wonderful, loving family. It's hard to believe that such a beautiful and sweet kitty could have spent three years in a shelter. It is so wonderful that you now have the furrrever home that you deserve. Best wishes to you and your family (including Wilson and your little sibling pug). May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together.

Stunning Sheeba!

Happy Cat of the Day, stunning Sheeba! What a wonderful way to end the day, seeing your beautiful Torti self up on my screen, having the chance to honor you on your special day, and how deserving you are, sweetheart! It's hard to imagine how a girl as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, could spend 3 longs years languishing in a shelter before finding her forever home! Even during your time there, at the shelter, your loving spirit shined through as you cared for and nurtured those mommy-less kittens! But as the saying goes, some things are well worth the wait, and oh, didn't you hit the forever family jackpot! But luckiest of all are your mommy and daddy, your dear Pug pal and kitty sib Wilson, having a furkid, a best buddy, a joyful, fun loving companion in you! Thanks for ending my day with a big smile and warm heart, sweetheart! I hope you and the entire furry gang are enjoying a very happy, fun filled Cat of the bash, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! And oh...how adorable is your Sheeba finger puppet! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Sheeba, and to the entire furry gang!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Hurrray for Sheeba, beautiful COTD!!!