Thread: ~Pinde~

~Pinde~

You're a cutie Pinde!!! Bless your person for taking you in to have a better life! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Pinde!

Hi there Pinde! Happy Pet of the Day to you! Awww, what a precious Hedige you are, a total heart melter! And equally as heart melting is your back story, your rags to riches story! If only there were more caring humans such as yours, more responsible and committed pet parents, this world would be a better place! Great thanks to her/him for rescuing such a deserving creature, giving you all the time you need to come out of your shell, to learn to love and trust! You've already made such great strides, Pinde, and I have no doubt that before long the bond of trust you and your person have already forged will grow stronger and deeper! How lucky you are to have found your way to such a caring and loving forever home, sweetheart, and how lucky your person is, having a best friend as special as you to call her/his own! Thanks to your family for sharing your very special story, and so many heart melting pics with us, Pinde! You're one brave, beautiful boy, and so very worthy of your Pet of the Day honors! Enjoy a very happy day of celebration, and here's to many more carefree, love filled years with your wonderful human! Lots of love and gentle cuddles to you, precious Pinde!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pinde what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. I'm sure you and your human will become best friends once you get over your fear of being abandoned again. After all, it takes time to recover when your entire would gets turned upside down. Please thank your forever human for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweet Pinde, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~