Thread: Jack and Platsch in Germany!

Hybrid View

Jack and Platsch in Germany!

Hi Jack! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your beautiful mate Patsch, too! What a beautiful Budgie you are, Jack, and what a precious pair you and Patsch make! Your brilliant green coloring is gorgeous, and the perfect complement to Patsch's cheerful yellow! I didn't know that there was such a thing as Budgie shows! Well, I have no doubt that you and Patsch will shine at the show, and perhaps make a few feathered friends while you're there as well! Your human is one lucky soul, having two such beautiful Budgies to call her own, doubly blessed, and I hope that you and Platsch will know many more happy, carefree, love filled years with your devoted human! Thanks for brightening my grey and gloomy day, Jack and Platsch! I hope you're both enjoying a very special day, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you beautiful Jack and Platsch, the best Budgies ever! (Please have your person give you both an extra serving of lettuce and cucumber for me!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jack what a handsome Budgie you are!!!

You and Platsch look very happy and beautiful together. I enjoyed reading about you very much. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I bet it's lots of fun having you for friends.

Congratulations, sweet Jack, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack! Der Vogel! ( is it "der"? The articles are so difficult!) I wish you good luck in the competition and great love with your partner Platsch!

Congratulations Jack and Platsch on being Pet of the Day.

My former Pets of the Day, Destiny Beaker and Pepito Parakeeto say Hi

(:>)

You're both cuties Jack and Platsch!!! Congrats on being POTD Jack!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla