Thread: Abbie!!!

Abbie!!!

You're so pretty Abbie!!! You don't look your age! It sounds like you're a very happy girl!
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Abbie, what a pretty loving girl you are! I have a bichon called Ben and am fostering another little girl bichon called Dior. They both love to play too! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Adorable Abbie!

Hi there adorable Abbie! Happy Dog of the Day to you, baby girl! What a sweet and loving girl you are, Abbie, a beauty inside and out! (That face is a total heart melter!) And as chocolatepuppy has said, you're so youthful looking! You don't look half your age! What a lucky mommy, having a best friend, a loyal and ever faithful companion in you, Abbie! But she doesn't need me to tell her that! And oh, you even help out by washing off your slobbery balls in the shower! You're a treasure, Abbie, and I hope that you and your mommy will know many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your well earned Dog of the Day reign, celebrating in high style with your doggie sis and kitty bros, being spoiled royally! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Abbie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi there, Abbie! I did a double take when I saw the thumbnail - a BICHON!!!

I volunteered for a bichon rescue for 6 years; and I adopted all 9 fosters, I just could not let any go. I currently have the 3 you see in my siggy, the rest have passed on.

You sound like a very typical bichon - always with your human! That is a key trait of the breed. You have a gorgeous face and a little twinkle in your eye! You look like my RB Lacey and my Tasha. Did you know there are only 7 bichon faces in the breed in the USA? That is why so many bichons look like one another!

I wish you well, Abbie, and a wonderful weekend with your family. MWAH!

Adorable Abbie!

Abbie, what a cutie you are with your curly white fur! I laughed when I read that you even bring your favorite ball to your person in the shower! I agree with my friend tatsxxx11, it gets a rinse-off I hope you and your dog and kitty siblings are having a wonderful day! Happy Dog of the Day, Abbie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678