Thread: Lovely little Lissy

Hybrid View

Lovely little Lissy

Lissy, Orion and Kiri send a Miau with Bavarian accent to you. They love you because you are small and elegant like Orion and a tabby like Kiri.
    They fully understand that humans need to be waked up at night - and for humans it is very hard to play dead so that an energetic kitty can be fooled.
    Kisses to you, little girl and congratulations on being Cat of the Day.

Lissy please listen to your Purrents.
    There are so many places outside that are not safe , there could be strays who are ill and drivers of cars who are stupid and mean.
    I try to tell my Empress , Sydney ChristinOfur and Ebony Beau Two this but they too have the call of the wild.

You are such a sweet young Cat , with so many years ahead of you , we would hate to see anything happen to you.
    You are so pretty.

We Found Hotel Cats are in love with you , you are so cute.
    We are all sending you a Great Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWS to Our Sweet Little Cat of the Day Lovely Lissy.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Lissy, what an utterly adorable little German girl you are! You are such a pretty grey tabby kitty, with your nice big pawsies and your soft-looking fur and your long white whiskers and your lovely pale-green eyes. I so much wish I could reach through the screen all the way around to Germany to pet you and stroke your chin (but since I can't, I hope one of your loving and beloved family members will give you some pets and chin-strokes for me ).

Sweet little Lissy, your Purrrents want what is best for you by having you stay inside at night .. even better would be all the time. There are so many risks and dangers that cats who go outdoors face: predator and infected animals, poisons, traps, mean and/or cruel and/or stupid humans.. You are much safer staying indoors, where you are well fed and lovingly looked after and have all the comforts a cat could want and have a much longer and healthier life.

You and your Purrrsons love each other very much, don't you. You so much love to cuddle up together! What a delightful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Lissy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lovely Lissy, what a beautiful tabby girl you are! I like your light grey coat, your pretty eyes and your long whiskers! I am sure your people will give you some extra petting for me during your cuddle time! I smiled when I read about your special skill of waking your family at night to help you with the door. Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Lissy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Exquisite Lissy!

What an exquisite "pearl of a girl" you are, Lissy...so delicate, so dainty, so precious! And your name fits you to a "t!" How lucky your family is, having such a sweet, beautiful, cuddly best furry friend in you, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you precious Lissy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lissy what a beauty you are!!!

It was a real treat to see your sweet face on my computer today. I bet it is lots of fun having you for a friend.
    Please do stay inside as much as possible. It's a big dangerous world out there for kitties at times. Please thank your family for sharing you with us today. I hope you are enjoying it to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Lissy, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~