Thread: Precious Piggy Henry!

Hybrid View

Precious Piggy Henry!

Hi there Henry! Happy piggy Pet of the Day from all in this wheeker loving home! What a precious little Abby boy you are, Henry! I just love your swirly coat and soft coloring, but most of all I love your BIG heart and fun loving personality! I too can't imagine how anyone could surrender a piggy as precious, as sweet and loving, as irresistible as you; just look at that face! You are one lucky piggy, having found your way to such a devoted, responsible and loving forever home, Henry! But we all know it is your humans who are the truly lucky ones, having a best furry friend as special as you in their lives, bringing so much love and laughter to their lives!
    Henry has brought so much laughter and happiness into our lives in the short time that we have had him, we wonder how anyone could have given him up. We are so glad to have found Henry!
    Great thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming story and so many precious pics with us, sweetheart! (Race cars!) You're a peach of a piggy, Henry, and so very deserving of your "top pet" honors! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, Henry, chowing down on some yummy green pepper, baby carrots, romaine lettuce and Piggie Puffs, maybe even a play date with pal Stormy, simply being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Henry!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Henry is just cuter than words can say, so glad he's POTD! Totally adorable.

Henry what a super adorable fellow you are!!!

How anyone could give you up is beyond my understanding!!! How lucky your new family is to have you sharing your life with them. Just your sweet pictures made me smile. I bet they smile hundreds of times everyday just from looking at you. Please thank them for sharing you with us.

I hope you are enjoying your special day with an extra goodie or two.

Congratulations, sweet Henry, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're adorable Henry!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Adorable & Photogenic Henry!

Congratulations, Henry, on being POTD! You are too cute for words! (Love your wild hairdo!) We are so glad you were adopted into a loving family who are expert GP parents (I know that for a fact)! We know you'll have an extra-special day, celebrating your big honor! Sending lots of X's and O's to you and Stormy!!! XOXOXOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Henry and His Parents Say Thank You!

Hi Everyone! We (Henry's parents) and Henry want to say Thank You for all of your very nice comments and compliments on Henry's Pet of the Day honor Henry is celebrating his special day with an extra piece of green pepper and about 10 veggie puffs (they are small in size), so he is living the dream today Stormy is glad that today is Henry's day too!

Henry is a very, very loving boy, and he always can cheer us up when we are having a bad day. We love him very very much

Thank You - Part 2

Thanks, Cavy Mom / Marty's Mom!!! I'm glad that Henry's photos made your day today