Thread: ~Ghost~

~Ghost~

Aww Ghost, you're so pretty!!! What a heartwarming story! That's wonderful the way the dog kept you warm.
    Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day today!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Ghost!

Greetings Ghost in Sweden! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a beautiful, golden hearted, ruby eyed, snow white bunny you are, Ghost! Your feature is gorgeous (looks so professional!), and oh my gosh, that shot of you as a tiny baby, cuddled up with your Chi buddy/nurse/nurturer, is precious beyond words! What a wonderful thing your human did, offering to care for you after your fur mommy abandoned you, when your first human was unable to care for you! Your entire family, human and furry, is so very lucky to have a best buddy, a loving companion in you, sweetheart! You're truly one extra special girl, Ghost, and so very worthy of your Pet of the day honors! I hope you and your Rottie pal, all of your fellow buns, are enjoying a very happy day of celebration, being pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Ghost! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Squee! Ghost, you are a beautiful white bunnykins! I agree with tatsxxx11 - what a terrific portrait of you, sweety girl! I hope you, all the bunnies and your Rottie buddy are having a wonderful day! Happy Pet of the Day, cutie girl Ghost!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Ghost what a stunning bunny you are!!!

Your pictures are wonderful: the one of you sitting up would be great framed and displayed: the one of you and your doggie is just too precious for words!!! You certainly made me smile!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. You certainly are a little treasure!!!

Congratulations, sweet Ghost, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rip ghost

This is Rebecca, Ghost's former owner.

I say former since Ghost sadly passed away on December 5th, 2013.
    To read what happened, go here: http://roboticgirl.deviantart.com/ar...host-417894471

I want to thank everyone for the comments about her, she was a very special bunny and I will never forget her.
    Ghost fell into forever-sleep only 8 months old.
    She lives on in memory and soul, along with her mother whom I've taken care of in her absence, which gives me comfort every day that passes.

Take care of each other, you don't know how much time you have together or which day that might be the last.
    I was expecting 10-15 years with Ghost, I didn't get full 8 months.

RIP Ghost, see you on the other side of the rainbow bridge

Rest in peace, pretty girl!
    I've Been Frosted

So sad...

I'm so, so sorry to hear that precious Ghost passed away so suddenly. Your life was tragically cut short, Ghost, and it breaks my heart that you and your human had but a short 8 months together, but comforted knowing that each and every day of your life you were loved so completely, that your spirit will forever live on in your human's cherished memories, in her heart. Rest in peace, precious Ghost.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~