Hi there Henry! Happy piggy Pet of the Day from all in this wheeker loving home! What a precious little Abby boy you are, Henry! I just love your swirly coat and soft coloring, but most of all I love your BIG heart and fun loving personality! I too can't imagine how anyone could surrender a piggy as precious, as sweet and loving, as irresistible as you; just look at that face! You are one lucky piggy, having found your way to such a devoted, responsible and loving forever home, Henry! But we all know it is your humans who are the truly lucky ones, having a best furry friend as special as you in their lives, bringing so much love and laughter to their lives!
Henry has brought so much laughter and happiness into our lives in the short time that we have had him, we wonder how anyone could have given him up. We are so glad to have found Henry!
Great thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming story and so many precious pics with us, sweetheart! (Race cars!) You're a peach of a piggy, Henry, and so very deserving of your "top pet" honors! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, Henry, chowing down on some yummy green pepper, baby carrots, romaine lettuce and Piggie Puffs, maybe even a play date with pal Stormy, simply being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Henry!