Thread: Proud Pagalos

Proud Pagalos

Pagalos, we have seen friendship between kitties and horses before but rarely have we seen such a proud and elegant rider as you.
    I am sure your horse friend appreciates very much that you keep the mice at bay who compete with him for the food and he is ready to give you a ride and a warm back to snuggle on.
    I think you have a great place to stay where animals and humans love you and we sent greetings and congratulations to you in beautiful Greece.

Blog Entries
    Yep, the mind simply bends whilst seeing the magnificent photos of Pagalos! Perfectly sublime, excellent COTD. Truly brilliant pussycat eh?

Pagalos, what a handsome fellow you are, with your wonderful tabby markings, your sweet face and your cute pink nose! You have a full-time job of keeping the mouse population under control in your stable, and you're very good at it! You enjoy the friendship of your beautiful Friesian stable mate! The humans and animals love you I agree with mon - brilliant! I hope you and your horse friend have a wonderful day of celebrating! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Pagalos!

p.s., this picture gives me a HUGE smile!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Pagalos, what a gorgeous fellow you are! You are just stunningly beautiful, basking on your very own special Horsie friend, there in sunny Greece. You are so handsome and proud indeed, with your pretty brown-tabby-with-white fur and your pale green eyes, supervising your territory. I wish I could reach through the screen all the way to Greece to pet you and your Horsie too! But since I can't, I'm sure one of your loving family members will give you both some pets for me .

You and your family members, including Horsie, all love and appreciate each other very much, don't you! You were a fat little kitten when you were adopted, so you were named after an equally plump politician.. but unlike him, you have grown up to be a lean, mean, fighting machine who single handedly keeps the mice population of your stables in check. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Pagalos, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family, including Horsie, and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Pagalos says: "Onward my noble steed!"

You are one truly magnificent kitty, Pagalos. Imagine, a bareback-riding pussycat!
    CatFan

What a gorgeous cat you are, Pagalos! Thanks for brightening my day with a laugh! Happy COTD to you!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Enchanting Pagalos!

What a stunning Greek Tabby you are, Pagalos, looking so regal, so Greek god like, posed bareback atop your Friesian stable mate! What a unique pairing, simply magical! We humans sure could learn a thing or two about living the good life from our 4 legged friends!
    Unlike us humans, the animal kingdom continues to comprehend how to cut a cooperative deal for the common good of their environment.
    What an enchanting tribute, what an enchanting kitty, what a most deserving Cat of the Day! Carry on, Pagalos! Live well and prosper! Thanks for the BIG smiles and the laughs, Pagalos! Hope you and your beautiful Friesian friend are enjoying a very special day of celebration! Much love, cuddles and kisses to you, enchanting Pagalos!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pagalos what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved your wonderful pictures. I think you may be the only kitty I've ever seen who has his own horse. It's clear you two are best friends. You must trust him a lot to be so comfy snoozing on his back like that. What a tream you two make. Please thank your family for sharing you both with us.

Congratulations, sweet Pagalos, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations to you Pagalos on being chosen COTD. You are truly a magnificent kitty - both handsome and talented. I don't know of many cats who ride horseback as well as you do You certainly deserve the great honor of being COTD. Best wishes to you and your family, including your Friesian stable mate. May you all be blessed with a many happy and wonderful years together.

Hello Pagalos,

So nice to meet you handsome boy. I really enjoyed reading your Bio & meeting your friend
    the horse. You two are a perfect model of cooperation for the good of you both.
    Congratulations sweet boy on being the CAT OF THE DAY. Long & happy life to you
    both.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt