Thread: Fantastic Friendly Felix!

Threaded View

Fantastic Friendly Felix!

Dearest Felix, what a wonderful boy you are! So pretty with that snow-white fur and those two-tone eyes looking out at the world with so much love and happiness. I wish I could reach all the way to Penfield, NY to pet you... and Merlin too, featured in some of your photos. But since I can't, I hope your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And not only are you gorgeous to behold, you have such a delightful Purrrsonality, too! You are a joy to live with, getting along so well with the other cats in your home. You and Merlin love to wrestle with each other. You make your Purrrson smile constantly with your charming antics and your deep affection which you show on your own terms. You sit next to him/her, head-butting and licking her/him while purring a happy cat song. What a delightful home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Felix, and Merlin too, on being selected today's Cats of the Day! We hope you both and all your family and friends of all species are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe even another wrestling match!

Last edited by phesina; 02-20-2014 at 10:47 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery