Thread: Hello from me and my cat! -

Hello from me and my cat! -

Hello everybody!
    My name is Muki and I am from Sarajevo, Bosnia. My cat's name is Pussycat. She got the name from Tom and Jerry cartoons famous "Hello Pussycat".
    She is 8 month old and she came to our home totally unexpected when she was old 20 days or so.
    We already have a small dog, his name is Coffee because of his brown eyes and we did not think of having more pats as we used to have birds as well and we were not able to take care of all of them.
    But, one day 8 months ago, my son went to shop to buy some staff. On his way, he so the street dogs were killing 2 small cats that someone left, but the third one jumped in front of my sons legs and he succeded to save her. He came home running and crying, bagging me to take her, my concern was Coffee and his reaction, so I said only for a few days that she could stay with us, until we find her home. But She is still here! Her and Coffee are friends even sometimes it is crazy house and we all love her so much.

My problem here is that she is very hyperactive, and no meter how many toys we make for her she asks for more, she wants to play at 5 am, I cannot afford to buy some more and if anyone is willing to help and have some old toys and is also willing to send it to us if it is not to expensive to pay sending, we would be happy and so grateful! She knows how to push the button for water in the bath, she is very clean, and she almost can turn on TV as she love it so much! Thank you for listening me and all the best!

Awww, nice to meet you and your animals! Really, humans are the best toys, truly! As I am sure you know at 5 a.m.!

Will she play fetch with a crumpled piece of paper? Doing that for a while before bedtime may help you sleep in the morning past 5 a.m.! Another good, inexpensive way to wear out a kitty is buy a few ping-pong balls, they are usually very cheap. Set the kitten in an empty bathtub, add a couple ping-pong balls and watch the fun!
    I've Been Frosted

Hello Pussy Cat from the Nine Cats and a Kitten of the Found Cat Hotel in Canada.
    We are all sending you MEEEEEEEEEEOOOOWS and a MEW and wish we could visit you.
    Our Awesome Angels have been in Bosnia and love the food and the people.
    Hoping you behave yourself and get lots of treats!!
    The Found Cat Hotel Nine and a Kitten
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Awww, nice to meet you and your animals! Really, humans are the best toys, truly! As I am sure you know at 5 a.m.!

Will she play fetch with a crumpled piece of paper? Doing that for a while before bedtime may help you sleep in the morning past 5 a.m.! Another good, inexpensive way to wear out a kitty is buy a few ping-pong balls, they are usually very cheap. Set the kitten in an empty bathtub, add a couple ping-pong balls and watch the fun!
    Dear Karen thank you so much for your replay! Yes, I did this with crumpled piece of paper, and it is funny, sometimes I hide it under the carpet, then she tries to find it. Coffee likes to destroy her toys, he is jalousie.
    And thank you so much for this idea with ping-pong balls, I will buy it as soon as possible, I am sure it will be so funny in the house!
    Best
    Mukica

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post

Hello Pussy Cat from the Nine Cats and a Kitten of the Found Cat Hotel in Canada.
    We are all sending you MEEEEEEEEEEOOOOWS and a MEW and wish we could visit you.
    Our Awesome Angels have been in Bosnia and love the food and the people.
    Hoping you behave yourself and get lots of treats!!
    The Found Cat Hotel Nine and a Kitten
    Hello from us to you! You are all gorgeous! So happy you have visited my country and like it, and we would like to see you come again. Sending mew and vau from us to you
    Best to all of you!

Hi Mukica, we are so glad you took that kitten in and we are glad he is best friends with Coffee. If you PM me your address I will sent you some toys over. Kiri and Orion have so many they are ready to share

Other things that work well from around the house are crumpled up tin foil, boxes, shoe laces, hair bands, or even the plastic lid from the milk container. You can spend lots of money of cat toys, but they still seem to prefer the stuff from around the house

My cats love to chase the little laser light things. They scoot all around trying to catch that darn little red spot! I also have a toy mousy that hangs on the doorknob. When you press the switch 'on' the tail that hangs down twirls around. They like that one, too. It's very nice to meet you and your furkids.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!