Thread: Adorable Shorty D!

Adorable Shorty D!

Hi there Shorty-D! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What an adorable, simply precious Puggle you are! Now, just give me a minute to swipe the kiss slobber off my monitor! You are too cute for words, Shorty-D, and your Mom and Dad and doggie sister all so very lucky to have a "first;" a fur son, a sweet and loving companion, a best friend for life, in you! It's no wonder all who meet you fall hopelessly in love...you're irresistible! And you can count me among your countless friends and adoring fans, Shorty-D! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you and your doggie sis are enjoying a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day, being spoiled royally! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Shorty-D, our very special and most deserving "top dog!" (Love to your sister too!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Shorty-D, it's a pleasure to meet you. You sure are a cute fella! I enjoyed reading about you and hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

What a sweet kissable face you have, Shorty D. I hope you have enjoyed your day of honor and recognition. I know that many people have enjoyed meeting you. I only wish it could be face to face, because I would surely plant one of those aforementioned kisses on yours.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

You're a cutie Shorty-D!!! Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla