Thread: Babe!!

Babe!!

Hello Babe, you are a gorgeous girl. I love that you are the momma of the family. Happy DOTD!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Beautiful Babe!

Hi beautiful Babe! Happy Dog of the Day to you! Oh, one look into those gorgeous, soulful, caramel colored eyes of yours and I was a goner! What an honor it is, having the chance to pay tribute to one extra special senior girl, a Dog of a Lifetime! Having been Mom to a Husky mix for 14 wonderful years, I know just how special you Huskies/Husky mixes are! And being the Houdini like escape artist that you are (with your own built in GPS system), being just a tad stubborn, there's no doubting your Husky heritage! How blessed your family has been these many years, Babe, having a loyal and loving companion, a best friend, a fellow traveler such as you in their lives! And now with the Puggles a part of the pack you have a new job, helping to care for and mother them! Sounds like keeping those young, energetic pups in line, keeping them warm and feeling loved, is keeping you young at heart, too! I can't imagine how anyone could "dump" defenseless, helpless puppies! But in the end your story couldn't have had a happier ending, a happier beginning! And now, so many years later, while you may be slowing down just a tad, I have a feeling you still have a whole bunch more loving and living to do! Thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming story and so many precious photos with us, Babe! You're a treasure, one very special girl, and so very worthy of being honored here today...EVERY day! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy a fun day of celebration, cuddling with your Puggle pals, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud parents! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Babe!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Babe is a very special dog 4 sure! Loved seeing her as DOTD today, she is wonderful!

What a beautiful girl, and so very loved! Happy DOTD Babe!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Hello Babe,

I loved meeting you today and reading your interesting story. It makes me so happy to know what a great
    life you've had living with your very lucky family. Congratulations on being chosen the DOG OF THE DAY. I hope
    you have many more happy days of love & snuggles with your wonderful family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a beauty Babe!!! It sounds like you're a wonderful pup. Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla