Thread: Sweet Skittles

Sweet Skittles

Oh Skittles, first thing I had to do this morning is kiss the screen. That is only because your nosie is so sweet and pink and your eyes so irresistibly green. Plus I simply love that little red flame on your head.
    I could never resist you if you tried to climb my leg or telling me in your Skittles ways what you want- I would happily oblige any time.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the day today- this asks for celebration. Maybe it is not only some drops of milks but rather a teaspoon full of cream

Skittles

THE ONE CALICO I EVER OWNED, BERNSTEIN, WAS THE MOST AFFECTIONATE CAT I EVER OWNED.

JUDY

Dearest Skittle, what an utterly gorgeous Calico girl you are! Such a sweet face, with that pink little nosie and those pale green eyes and the beautifully-colored soft looking fur.. I leaned right over to kiss your larger-than-life face on the screen! I'd love to be able to reach right through to British Columbia and pet you and gently stroke your chin.. But since I can't do that, I trust your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and stroke your chin for me .

Not only are you adorable to look at, you have such a sweet Purrrsonality, too! Your human says your beautiful eyes have so much expression, and I can see that great love in your look here. You're talkative and let your Purrrson know what you want, even by climbing her/his leg if that's the best way to get attention, and you love to drink the last drops of milk from the milk jug. You and he/she love each other very much, don't you! What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Skittle, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even some more drops of milk!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a sweet Lady you are Skittles , but then again you are named after our favorite candy!
    You have such a great coat of many colors and your colors are as warm as you are!!

We would all love to meet you Skittles , but sadly we can only admire you from afar.

We are all sending our Best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWS To Our Dear Little Cat of the Day Sweet Skittles.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Skittles, your eyes are stunning! You are even more special - your owner says you are a calico, but you are that unique kitty called a Torbie. I love your gorgeous tabby and tortoiseshell colours!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, little milk girl, and I hope you are extra spoiled today!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries
    Skittle is an awesome COTD! Loved seeing her sweet face and yes, her eyes are very beautiful indeed. Reminds me of my wee Marble who owned me many years ago! Have a great day sweet Skittle!

Blog Entries
    Oh ya, I'm in Surrey B.C. nasty weather eh?

Precious Skittle, calico kitty! MMMMWAH, I kiss your sweet face! I would love to serve you a treat of milk, or to watch you give your person ankle rubs and leg-taps for attention! I like your beautiful green eyes, your cute pink nose, and your wonderful coat! Sending you oodles of kisses and lovies today for your special day, sweet girl Happy Cat of the Day, Skittle!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweet, colorful Skittles!

Hi Skittles! Happy Cat of the Day to you! Whenever I hear the word "Skittles," the image of handfuls of colorful sweetness comes to mind (my favorite candy), and that you are, Skittles, so colorful, so sweet! Oh, I could stare for hours into those incredibly beautiful green eyes of yours, and your kaleidoscope coat of many colors, simply gorgeous! What a lucky human your mom/dad is, having a best friend, a loving companion, as sweet and lovely as you! You're a treasure! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day under the lights, sweetheart, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! (Got Milk?) Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Skittles!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Skittles what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

It was such a treat to see your sweet face on my computer. I love your pink nose and striking orange flame on your head. Who could see you and not get a big smile on their face? Not Me!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweet Skittles, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I agree with Catty1, my Felicia was a tabby/Tortoiseshell or Torbie. Congrats on being COTD beautiful Skittles.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations to you dear Skittle on being selected COTD. You are a very lovely girl, with the most beautiful eyes. You certainly deserved this honor. Best wishes to you and your family. May you enjoy many wonderful and happy years together.