Thread: Dog health

komalsharma1122 Guest

Dog health

Hi friends,

I want to know that how we can be sure that our dog is healthy or not ?

healthy dog

If you dog takes proper diet and does regular exercise then he is health and fine. It is also important for you to get know your dog’s habits like eating, drinking, sleeping and so forth, since sometimes a changes in those habits can be indicate that he is not feeling well. If you dog healthy you must go to vet for routine checkup.

Blog Entries
    Vaccination is one of the best ways to protect your pet from diseases such as kennel cough, rabies and distemper. Routine ear cleaning, nail trimming and coat brushing are all beneficial to the health of your dog. One of the keys to lasting health is balanced nutrition. Keep your dog on a high quality diet that addresses their specific health needs, age, breed and activity level. Dogs that are well trained are more likely to bond closely with your family. Investing time in training a new puppy will lead to a lifetime of benefit for both you and your dog.

Dog health

Quote Originally Posted by jessewills View Post
    If you dog takes proper diet and does regular exercise then he is health and fine. It is also important for you to get know your dog’s habits like eating, drinking, sleeping and so forth, since sometimes a changes in those habits can be indicate that he is not feeling well. If you dog healthy you must go to vet for routine checkup.

Thanks jesse, for giving some tips to finding that whether dog is healthy or not.

Thank you

Indeed, having a pet at home is a big responsibility and we always need to make sure their good health. I have a two at home, I always bring them to a vet to check if they has good health and I give them a vaccine to make sure they will not have a disease. You can feed your dog a fruit and that is good for their self.