Thread: Awesome Tank!

Awesome Tank!

Congratulations, Tank, on being POTD! You are awesome! We love tortoises and turtles! We're so glad you have found a loving forever home! Enjoy your special day and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, safe life!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

You're gorgeous Tank! I love your name! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Magnificent Tank!

Hi Tank! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a beautiful, simply magnificent creature you are! I loved reading all about the happy life you share there in Washington with your proud and devoted guardian, and laughed out loud at the image of you motoring about like a tank! As your human says, you are special for so many reasons, most especially because you are so completed loved, and so loving in return! And how lucky your person is to have a friend with such an amazing life span! For sure you two will sharing many, many happy times over the years to come, making so many more cherished memories! Thanks to your person for sharing your very special, beautiful Torti self with us! I hope you're enjoy your big day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it! Lots of love to you, beautiful Tank!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hey there, big Tank; the tortoise who doesn't realize what you can fit in and what you can't . . . It must be fun to get picked up and stretch your neck around to catch a view from above . . . how very trusting of you, being a ground creature by nature. May you and your devoted guardian share many more happy, healthy years together enjoying each other's company. Happy POTD, most deserving Tank!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Tank what a handsome fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful pictures. All the Kansas turtles are still in winter hybernation. It is so wonderful that you have a loving family to love and take care of you. Please thank them for sharing you with us. It must be so much fun having you for a friend.

Congratulations, sweet Tank, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~