Thread: SpiritWolf

SpiritWolf

Hi! I'm SpiritWolf1471 (Just call me Spirit or Wolfy ^^) I live on a farm in the south island of NEW ZEALAND! I'm into drawing & Do a lot of drawings of animals mainly, I also love PE, DTG ( digital technology), History, Motorbikes, PC's, Exploring, Music, Reading. I was born on July the 18th, My favorite color is 'Blue' or 'Bright green' (I like to call it Highlight green CX), I love the rain & Snow. I've currently got 4 pets, a 13 year old BIG FAT tabby tom (Tom = Male cat) His name is Jack, I've had him basically all my life, I really don't know what i would do without him sometimes, I can tell him everything and he just listen, and makes me feel bitter whenever i'm sad. Jack also thinks he's top dog (Even thought hes a cat) he act as if hes boss and what he says gos, He tells the dogs off (2 dogs at home but ones my pet & the other's my dads). I've also got a 2 year old puppy, Named Cozmo! its is spelt with a Z for Zoom XD Cozmo is a Collie X Shepard, but when you look of him you don't really think that, hes got that red collie coat with the black patches of a Shepard, Cozmo has more energy then he knows what to do with, Cozmo just loves to play, No matter how cold it get down here he just wants to get up and go! He cant sit or stand still for more then a second lol. My other two pets, Are Lucky & Holly, the are both female sheep, I've had them since they were little little Lambs <3 THEY ARE NOT FOR EATING BTW , Lucky is about 4-5 years old (Cant remember if its 4 or 5 sorry cx), and Holly is 2-3 years old. When you look at them Lucky is the shorter but fatter one & Holly the taller thinner one, But they are both white so unless you kinda know them its hard to tell them apart, Lucky like to be around people and is not afraid of anything, not even dogs, Holly is a little more scared of things but she loves getting huges from me and my family. If there is anything more you want to know, Just ask me i will tell you ALSO anything
    Want to see more of my pets? Find me on Deviantart! Here's the link: http://spiritwolf1471.deviantart.com/

~SpiritWolf

Welcome to Pet Talk! With that crew it sounds like you'll fit in well here!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Welcome to Pet Talk! With that crew it sounds like you'll fit in well here!
    Well thank you! I may be getting a Horse later on in the year, Cant wait to add him to the group (Kinda already picked one out XD I just have to do some stuff before i can get him lol)
    Want to see more of my pets? Find me on Deviantart! Here's the link: http://spiritwolf1471.deviantart.com/

~SpiritWolf

A warm welcome from me, too! You are so lucky living in rural South Island in NZ. I've heard that the countryside is really beautiful. Like you, I've also got two pet sheep, Josette and Zina. We have had them from birth, as they were bottle fed because their mothers didn't have enough milk. We used to have a flock of sheep then - but they were never killed for food, or even sold for food. Glad you have the same feelings.

Welcome to Pet Talk, Wolfy! What a nice pet family you have! So nice to learn all about them and about your home and your interests.

I'm Pat, and four cats have me as their live-in maid: Poppy (7-year-old Tortoiseshell), Elmer (5-year-old brown tabby with white), Bob (14-year-old solid brown tabby), and Sparkler (4-year-old orange tabby with white).

Elmer and Bob are Cerebellar Hypoplasia kitties. CH is the feline equivalent of Cerebral Palsy in humans, a neurological disorder which limits their balance and coordination abilities. They wobble around but go where they want to go.

Sparkler is also semi-disabled; she was stepped on as a kitten and her hind legs were crushed. The wonderful vet put them back together such that the legs are somewhat cockeyed, but she gets around just fine too.

Poppy is "able-bodied" and gets around as standard cats do.

And that's my little family!

All the best from Pat and the cats
    Last edited by phesina; 03-14-2014 at 05:16 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

A big welcome to PT, it's nice to see a fellow kiwi here at long last,we have had a few come and go,but hope you stick around,I've been here coming up 11years,it's an awesome place,you will love it here,the people are kind,caring,and it's great to share our love of animals
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Thank you all for welcome me! It means alot! & Its awesome to see another kiwi, I don't offin see Kiwis on any website i'm on or games >.< So its nice to know theres a Kiwi here!

~SpiritWolf

Love your link and the little joke I fell for it. Welcome to you and your pets.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Welcome from the northern half of the world!
    My name is Lut, I am from Belgium, and I am owned by 4 pretty lady-cats, named Maya, Inka, Zazou and Snoopy.
    Theya re a handful, but I love them to pieces!!
    I don't have a dog myself, but my daughter has one, a border collie, and I love him very well as well!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge