Thread: Lucky Gary-Boy!

Lucky Gary-Boy!

Congratulations, Gary-Boy, on being DOTD! You are just adorable and so photogenic! We're so glad you have found a loving forever home! Enjoy your special day and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, safe, stress-free life! P.S. God bless your compassionate human parents for adopting you from the H.S.!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Hi Gary-boy. You are a cutie. I'm glad your family adopted you. Happy DOTD!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

I know several people who would like to run on the beach with you!
    I've Been Frosted

Adorable Gary-Boy!

And I would be one of them, Karen! If you're ever visiting the Main Land, up Cape Cod way, I'd love to share a little beach time with you, Gary-Boy! Then again, I certainly would be more than willing to make the sacrifice and visit you in BEAUTIFUL Maui!What an adorable, beach loving boy you are, Gary-Boy, and so lucky, not having those annoying leash law in effect, yet! Great thanks to your family for choosing adoption, giving one most deserving doggie a chance at a happy life, a doggie dream life! What a lucky family, having a sweet, playful, people loving best friend in you, Gary-Boy! You're a treasure, from head to toe, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day reign! Thanks for warming my cold, snowy day with your heart melting smile, your Maui sunshine, your heartwarming story and pics, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, romping on the beach, playing endless rounds of "chase," being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Gary-Boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Gary-Boy,

It's good to meet you & read your story sweet boy. You are a real cutie & seem like you have a
    wonderful life with your family in beautiful Maui. You make a perfect DOG OF THE DAY. I hope you
    enjoy your special day sweetie. Many cyber hugs & kisses just for you. xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt