Thread: Gorgeous Raven!

Gorgeous Raven!

Congratulations, Raven, on being COTD! We're glad you picked a loving forever family and wanted to crawl in that purse! Your household environment and family sound like a dream-come-true. You are soooo gorgeous! We loved reading all about you (and sweet Barney)! We hope you enjoy your special day and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, safe life! Bless your human parents for adopting you!!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Hi Raven, I loved seeing your pics and reading about your story. Your strategy at the cat shelter worked out tremendously well, crawling into a small purse won you a wonderful home. Hopefully the other cats took notes that day and will use that to their advantage! I was also intrigued that you like spider webs. Well, we all like what we like, so enjoy! It also helps your human clean the baseboards, right on! Happy cat of the day! Robin

My Tubster Panther would really love to meet you Raven, he was a Porch Cat for a year or so and then on an extra cold day , he asked to come in and he has been a Found Hotel Cat ever since!!!
    You are such a Grand Dame, a true Wonder Cat raven, a very lovely Lady indeed.

I think that Ebony Beau Tubster Two would like you as well, I think that all My Ctas would love you and wish we could all visit you on your day with treats , toys and take out!!

All we Found Hotel Cats are MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWINg for You Ravishing Raven Our Beauteous New Friend and Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Raven, what a utterly stunning lady you are! A gorgeous beauty, with fluffy raven-hair fur (and aren't you named just right!) that shows orange-brown highlights, and lovely golden eyes with such a look of love in them. I wish I could reach through the screen over to Sacramento to pet you! But since I can't, I'm sure one of your loving and beloved family members will pet you for me .

You are not only adorable to look at, you have the most engaging Purrrsonality too. You make your Purrrsons smile with your antics, batting balls around the house, playing chase with Dad and "stalking" him while playing chess, and hunting down spider webs to eat! (My Poppy also likes to eat spider webs.)

We can see how happy and contented you are at home with your Furrrever family. You knew right away to adopt them as soon as you saw them at the SPCA, didn't you. Crawling into Mommie-to-be's purse... what an excellent way to let her and the whole family know they were the Chosen ones! And you all have been having a delightful time together ever since. You are full of affection and love to cuddle with your Purrrsons. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Raven, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Barney and your whole family, all species included, are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe even another round of "chess" with Dad!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a pretty girl you are, Raven, and so helpful around the house. I'm terribly impressed with how you help with the cleaning. You put my cats to shame!
    I suppose that is your way of saying thank you to the wonderful people who took you home from the shelter that day. A cunning strategy you employed there.
    Many, many congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

Raven, your gold eyes ARE gorgeous! My black fluffy Cole sends a congratulatory meow to you.

Happy Cat of the Day, mighty killer of spiderwebs! I hope you are extra spoiled today.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Raven, what a gorgeous girl you are with your golden eyes and your wonderful, fluffy black coat with just touches of reddish brown, stunning! I would love to pet you! And you're so smart, too - you spotted your forever meowmie and tried to get right into her bag - "You aren't leaving without ME!" Such a busy lady, playing with a ball, having a game of chase with your daddy, and searching for spider webs ! I'm sure you are having a wonderful day as the Cat of the Day! Big hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Raven!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Raven you are stunning!!!

You do have the most glorious eyes!!! I could just gaze into them all day!!! It must be so much fun having you help with the house cleaning and just being a wonderful friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweet Raven, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats on being COTD beautiful Raven.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello Raven,

Wow, what a gorgeous lady cat you are. I am so glad your forever family found you
    right away that day. You knew them at first glance. Congratulations on being honored today
    as the charming CAT OF THE DAY. Long happy & healthy life to you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful Raven!

What a breathtaking ebony beauty you are, Raven! Your sparkling amber eyes are stunning, and your long, flowing black coat, one of the prettiest I've ever seen! And just as beautiful is your heart, not to mention you're quite the helping hand to your Mommy! How very blessed your humans were that fateful day you chose them to be your forever family! I think they got the message when you tried to hitch a ride in your Mommy's purse! Thanks to your proud parents for sharing your beautiful self with us, Raven! You're a treasure, one most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day, and oh yes, you do your beloved predecessor, Cat of the Day alumnus Barney, proud! Thanks for the BIG end of the day smiles, sweetheart! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of pampering!!! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Raven!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Raven - congratulations to you on being chosen COTD. You are a most gorgeous girl, with that lovely black coat and those golden eyes You certainly deserve this great honor! We enjoyed your story and photos very much. You sure knew how to pick the best family to adopt It is wonderful that you found such a loving furrever home. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many more wonderful years together.

Blog Entries

Raven, Beautiful Girl!

It is now Friday, Valentine's Day, 2014. We are a little late in our time zone but it is still Thursday, 13th February in Kansas!

So dear Raven, our youngest of five male cats, Raven (b. August 5, 2011 at our home), is sending you love and kisses this Valentine's day. You could be his sister! Same lovely fur texture and colouring, body shape and golden eyes. Our Raven's mother, Ivory was our foster. Ivory is pure white like newly fallen snow. She had Raven followed by Licorice (who is bigger than Raven but they look alike). We suspect the daddy was Ebony, a big black stray who came daily for dinner for about 5 years. But he was feral and would not let us bring him inside. Sadly, one day he did not come. I miss him still.

Our other rescued kitties are Felix (Maine Coon, now 8); Baby Rascal (Silver/Grey Tabby with white highlights -- now about 5); Puss~n~Boots (big Orange kitty, about 3 1/2) and Oreo (big white/grey spotted kitty, about 2 1/2). All males who are exclusively indoor cats. As Felix is FIV+ the other four have been inoculated with FIV-pPPR-Δvif proviral, a safe attenuated lentiviral vaccine.

You are so very beautiful. We love all cats (dogs, bunnies, all animals, birds, fish) and do our very best to rescue abandoned cats off the streets for re-homing. Live long precious Raven, always greatly loved and cherished. Your namesake told me he is in love with you

That every Pet be warm, safe, loved and cherished is our ardent wish. We work hard to help. Right now five kittens born late June and their Momma come to dine daily along with 2 big orange kitties, one charcoal grey furry kitty and occasionally a spotted kitty who most likely is a cat who is allowed out.

Live long, beautiful one, always happy, loved, safe, warm and cherished. Raven, you are a most beautiful Cat of the Day. Catgratulations on the honour which you surely deserve.

kittykisses and purrs from
    The 5 Boy Cats
    Rulers of The Palace in Montreal, Canada

xo xo from the humans who love them.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Thank you all so much

Thank you all so much for your generous comments. I'm blushing beneath my black fur! I am so lucky to have found such a wonderful forever home where my humans give me the quiet home I need. They find lots of ways to play with me without making me scared and they give me lots of love. They give me lots of good food and brushing and that's what helps keep my fur so nice and soft. My humans always like to share what a sweet kitty I am so that people know black cats are just like any other cat and we shouldn't be overlooked in shelters just because we're black.