Thread: Adorable Maggie!

Adorable Maggie!

Congratulations, Maggie, on being DOTD! You are sooooo beautiful, adorable and cute! We're sooooo happy you've found a loving forever home! (God bless your family for adopting you!) Your photos are precious (bless your heart!) We hope you enjoy your special day and best wishes for a happy, healthy, long, safe life, Sweetie!! XOXOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Hello Sweet Maggie. I'm glad you found a loving family. Happy DOTD to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hi Maggie, I enjoyed reading your bio. Your pics show what a pretty dog you are. I love the one where you look out the window, your tail is out like a flag! Happy dog of the day! Robin

Precious Maggie!

Happy Dog of the Day, Maggie! What a precious one you are; so beautiful, so sweet, so loving! You are living proof of the endless rewards of rescue, Maggie, and we give great thanks to your family for opening up their home and hearts to one most deserving doggie! What a treasure you are, and how blessed your humans are to have a best friend for life in you! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Maggie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day! P.S...That expression on your face, looking out of the car window, is the best!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Maggie,

You are such a beautiful girl and seem like a real sweetheart. I do hope your family's love & care
    makes up for whatever you missed by shelter life so early in life. They love you very much sweetie. I hope
    you have a wonderful day of celebration on your special day as the DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you
    lots of cyber hugs & kisses. xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Aww Maggie, you're adorable!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla