Thread: Beautiful Nugget!

Beautiful Nugget!

Congratulations, Nugget, on being POTD! You are soooo beautiful! We loved reading all about you and your "tortoise" behavior! We're so glad you've found a loving forever home! Best wishes for an extra-special day and a happy, healthy, long, safe life!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Hi Nugget, Happy pet of the day! You have such an interesting bio, I love to read how you ran through the garden with a tomato! Funny image in my head. I love the pic where you are looking at the camera, it is fun to guess what you are thinking in that photo. Like, "WHAT are you wearing today, human?" Ha ha. Have a funtastic day!

What a pretty Bantam you are, darling Nugget! Such a character, wanting to be a tortoise and taking a tomato in your beak for a stroll through the garden . . . no wonder your devoted guardian is smitten with you and your antics! Have a delightful POTD celebration, sweetheart!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Nugget what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved your pictures, specially the first one. That has to be the most surprised look I've ever seen on a chicken!!! My mom used to raise Bantams when I was a girl. She had a pet rooster. You are very smart birds and lots of fun. I can tell you are just the same. None of ours thought they were turtles though. I certainly enjoyed meeting you today. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Nugget, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amazing, irresistible Nugget!

Look at that FACE! Oh, what a beautiful, wild and CrAzY, personality packed Bantam (wannabe Tortise) you are! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed your photo spread, Nuggert, reading all about your whacky ways, your wonderful life, of the smiles and laughs you bring to your humans' days! You're one extra special Bantam, Nugget, and how lucky your person is, having a best feathered friend as beautiful, as special, as unique as you in her life! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, just being YOU! Lots of love to you, beautiful Nugget!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Nugget,

So pleased to meet you today pretty girl. You certainly are a very special pet and
    deserving of the title, PET OF THE DAY. Maybe you can extra helping of salad in your
    honor.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt