Thread: Music Lover Micky

Music Lover Micky

Micky, the love of your purrson speaks out of every line that she wrote about her handsome black panther and looking at you we can understand it. You really came to the right door when you were a lonely and hurt cat baby all these years ago.
    But now you have a life full of love- and even full of education and culture. You learnt a lot about classical music and may even play the piano yourself in moonlit nights
    Congratulations on being the Mozart of all the Cats of the Day, sweet Micky

Handsome Micky!

Congratulations, Micky, on being COTD! You are soooo gorgeous! We're so glad you found a loving forever home! How utterly sweet that you purr to piano music! We hope you enjoy your special honor today! Please stay safe and best wishes for a continued happy, healthy life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

And here we have quite the handsome Black Cat, and Micky you are quite a great looking Senior Kittyzen.
    Both Karen the Librarian and I are astounded that you are 16 years young , you look at least 10 years younger and are a fine Cat.

My Cats also like music , especially violin and flute music , although they like piano too and polka music.
    I have had Black Cats and far from bringing bad luck, my Ebony Cat are harbringers of good fortune.

My Tubster Panther, Ebony Beau Tubby 1 and 2 , and Ebony Tubbette are all starting their Black Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWS For Our Maestro Mickey Our Musical Senior Newest Cat Of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Gorgeous blackie Micky! I agree completely with my friend Barbara - I can absolutely tell just how much you are loved by what your person has written! You are a very special fellow! You provide plenty of snuggles to your person. You serve as kitty alarm clock You take a walk in your garden and meet other cats. I love that you purr as you listen to the music! You are a music lover and a provider of comfort and happiness ! I would like to reach all the way to Germany to pet you -- since I can't, I hope your person will give you some extra petting for me today. Your fur looks so plush and soft! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Micky!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest musical Micky, what a gorgeous sleek black gentleman you are! Your fur looks just so soft and luxurious.. and you have the sweetest face, with those lovely pale golden eyes. You have the look of wisdom and love gained over these sixteen years with your beloved and loving family. I would love to be able to reach through the screen all the way to Falkensee, Brandenburg in Germany to pet you! (Since I can't, I am sure one of your loving family members will pet you for me .)

You are not only beautiful to look at, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You love piano music, and you like to sit next to your special Purrrson when he/she plays the piano. You purr along with the music, singing cat songs! You also like to play catch when she/he throws cat sticks. You walk out in the garden with your cat friend and meet up with other cats. And you are so full of affection. When your Purrrson is sad, you comfort him/her, and you love to cuddle together. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Micky, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and music.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Mickey

MICKEY IS A REAL SWEETIE. I HAD A CAT 'PANTHER' THAT LOOKED JUST LIKE HIM. AND SHE HAD A LOT OF SIAMESE TENDENCIES.

JUDY

I'll have to ask Pembroke_Corgi if she thinks having a purring friend like Micky would help students practice more!
    I've Been Frosted

Micky what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I love your gorgeous ebony coat!!! What fun it must be to have you for a friend. It sounds like you have lots of interests: music and ring fetching among them. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. You certainly cheered me up today.

Congratulations, sweet Micky, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Micky!

Greetings music loving Micky in beautiful Falkensee, Brandenburg, Germany! Happy Cat of the Day! What an honor it is to meet you, sweetheart! Nothing warms my heart more than seeing a beautiful, vibrant, most deserving senior gentleman as our featured "Cat of the Day!" But it's hard to believe you're 16 years young, Micky! Your ultra shiny black coat, the sparkle in those gorgeous yellow eyes, your energy and love for life all say you're more like 6 than 16! I don't know what the secret to your youthfulness is, but whatever it is you're having, I want some! Great thanks to your family for welcoming you into their home and hearts those many years ago, giving one most deserving boy a 2nd chance at a happy life! And each and every day since that fateful day your family has been blessed with your unconditional love and companionship, your "music!"...What a priceless gift! Great thanks to your proud person for sharing your beautiful self, your precious photos, her/his love for you and you for her/him, with us all! Meeting you was the perfect ending to my day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Micky, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, Cat of a Lifetime!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Micky, you have come a long way in your life, have you not? From poor hurt waif, through all your musical education, to Cat of the Day!! I hope you have enjoyed your great honour today, and been pampered and indulged. You deserve every bit of it, handsome boy. Congratulations!

Dearest Micky - what a charming, handsome and very talented little man you are and most deserving of being honored as COTD! Congratulations to you! You are very lucky to have found your way into to such a loving home. It is clear from your story how much your family adores you. Best wishes and many blessings to you and your family