Thread: Toothless !!!

Toothless !!!

You're a cutie Toothless!!! Just look at you all dressed up! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Good Morning Toothless! Congrats n being named Pet of the Day! I love that sweater!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

<3

Thanks guys!! He's excited about this and so is my fiancé and I!
    I do have pictures of him on sale and for sale on my etsy site as well as others
    The money is going to help me with my wedding.
    I've got some pretty handsome pics of him. You can see how he works it lol! I'm so proud of him
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/Kaykay89

Thanks!

Thanks so much guys! Toothless is excited about this and so is my fiancé and I!!
    If you want any pictures of him I am actually having a sale for all his pictures on my etsy site!
    The proceeds go to help with wedding purchases, which the wedding is in April!
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/Kaykay89
    You can see how he works it!

Precious Toothless!

Hi Toothless! Happy Pet of the Day to you! Oh, where to begin! Your name alone brings a huge smile to my face, then there's that sweet face of YOURS, that incredible SMILE ( or is that a laugh)! But it's that sight of you all decked out in your custom altered "Cosby" sweater that sealed the deal for me! And how fitting that your Mom would dress you up as our beloved 16th president, another beloved "Beardie," Abe Lincoln! How blessed your Mommy is, having a "first" as sweet and loving, as special as you, Toothless! (I can only imagine just how special those "Toothless" kisses are!) And how blessed are you, having a parent so caring, so devoted, so loving as yours! We can't thank her enough for "rescuing" you from the pet store, a perilous fate; doing all in her power to heal you physically and emotionally, providing you with the most wonderful life imaginable! Yes, in just a short while you and your parents will officially become one big, happy family! But it's clear that in every way that truly matters you already are a full fledged family member! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Toothless, and great thanks to your Mommy for sharing your very special story and all of those heart melting pics with us. You truly are one extra special Beardie boy, and so very worthy of your "top pet" props! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and gentle strokes to you, precious Toothless!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I saw the pic and the name and KNEW where the name came from. Congrats on your special day, Toothless!
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Toothless what a gorgeous charmer you are!!!

I loved loved loved your pictures. The one of you as Abe Lincoln made me spit tea all over myself!!! What a happy ray of sunshine you are!!! Just what I needed to see on this gloomy cold day. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Kaykay_89 Thank you so much for sharing your very special boy with us. He is certainly a treasure!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Terrific Toothless!

Congratulations, Toothless, on being POTD! You are so photogenic and cute! Your Bill Cosby sweater and Abe Lincoln outfit are a hoot!! And, we love the smiling photo where you going to get some lettuce! We are so glad you have found a loving forever home and that you're happy and healthy now!! Have an extra-special day, enjoying your big honor! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. Will you be ringbearer in April?

Aww!!

You all are so sweet!! I totally almost cried! Lol!
    I'm the blessed one in this relationship, or I think so! He's the spoiled one! Haha!!
    Thanks so much everyone!!