Thread: Licho!!!

Licho!!!

You're adorable Licho!!! It sounds like you're very smart! Congrats on being DOTD!
    Have a fun day with Chernio!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Good Morning, Licho! Congrats on being Dog of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Adorable Licho!

Hi there Licho! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a heartwarming sight your precious self, your heart melting photo spread are on this cold winter's day! The moment I laid eyes on that precious pic of you hunkered down in that bed of ivy I let out a big "AWWW!!!" What an extra special pup you are, Licho...so handsome, so adorable, so smart, and I'm sure those descriptions only begin to define just HOW special you are! Yes, your human is clearly head over heels in love with you, Licho, and understandably so....Who could resist a pup as sweet as you? And what a wonderful life you and Chernio have been blessed with, Licho! You love Chernio, Chernio loves you, you both love your human and she/he loves you both back! Could life be any better? Yes, you truly are special in so many ways, Licho, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day reign! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, celebrating to the max with Chernio and your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Licho, and to Chernio too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Licho,

It is good to meet you , you are a very handsome fellow. You are just like my 2 dogs who are
    crazy about playing with balls too. Congratulations on being chosen as the DOG OF THE DAY.
    I loved seeing all of your pictures. You look like a very happy boy. Hugs & kisses to you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Handsome Licho!

Congratulations, Licho, on being DOTD! You have the sweetest smile! It's easy to see you LOVE life in your forever home! We hope you are having an extra-special day, celebrating your honor with you pal, Chernio! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net