Thread: Amazing Lucky!

Amazing Lucky!

Congratulations, Lucky, on being DOTD! YOU CERTAINLY DESERVE THE HONOR!! What a strong will you have! What a fighter! (Bless your heart!) You're precious, adorable and photogenic! Enjoy your special day and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, active, stress-free life!! XOXOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Lucky the Fighter!

Congratulations and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, darling Lucky! What an amazing boy you are, Lucky! Your story of triumph over tragedy, your will to live, your fighting spirit is truly an inspiration to us all, 4 and 2 leggers alike! I have tears in my eyes, looking at that photo of your posing so proudly, paws held high, and how cool do you look in those shades, hehe! You beat the odds, Lucky, proving all of those "in the know" wrong, not only learning to walk again, but showing them all up with your grit and determination! You set the standard for courage and that "never say never" canine spirit, Lucky, and all lucky enough to know and love you are one lucky, lucky bunch indeed! Great thanks to your family for sharing your uplifting, life affirming story with us! You truly are one extra special pup, and so very worthy of your Dog of the Day, every day, honors! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, brave, beautiful Lucky! Good luck in your journey to a full recovery, sweet little man!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I second what everyone has said and am so glad life has turned out so beautifully for all after that very scary accident! What a little hero and adorable DOTD, love ya wee Lucky!

You're a little cutie Lucky!!! What a fighter you are! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your family!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Lucky, it's a pleasure to meet such a cute strong little guy. You are absolutely precious and I'd like to hold you. What a big heart (and determination) you have in your little body. I am so glad you are able to walk and not be paralyzed. I think all of this is because you love your human so much and no doubt she treasures you. I enjoyed all the wonderful photos of you. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hey, Lucky! Stay clear of the big dogs! I'm glad you are walking. Such determination!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)