Thread: Precious Hobbles!

Precious Hobbles!

Congratulations, Hobbles, on being POTD! You are sooooo ADORABLE and BEAUTIFUL!! WE LOVE MICE!! Sending you LOTS of X's and O's!!!! Enjoy your special day! Best Wishes for a long, happy, healthy life, Sweetie!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547

Bravem beautiful Hobbles!

Hi Hobbles! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet little one! I can't imagine anyone reading your heartwarming, inspirational story and not getting a bit teary eyed! You are precious beyond words, Hobbles, and your courage, your love for life despite your challenges, are testament to the indomitable spirit of our animal companions! Sweet and feisty, a fighter and survivor, you're all that and so much more, Hobbles, and so very deserving of your extra special, Sunday Pet of the Day honors! How blessed your human is, having a best furry friend, a "heart pet" as special as in you! Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweet baby girl! I hope you and all of your furry friends enjoy a fun filled day of celebration, munching on pumpkin seeds and peanuts, being spoiled to the max! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Hobbles!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a precious little one Hobbles!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    Hobbles is too cute for words, best POTD!

Hobbles what a darling you are!!!

You might be a little one but you are packed with spirit!!! Your sweet pictures sure brightened up my gloomy day. It must be so much fun having you for a special friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying lots of your favorite things today.

Congratulationgs, sweet Hobbles, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hobbles, what a rough start in life, but you haven't let that stop you! Congrats on being Pet of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Oh man seeing these comments prompted me to join xD I'm so happy my wee girl has received love, and thankyou guys for all your kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudchild75 View Post
    Oh man seeing these comments prompted me to join xD I'm so happy my wee girl has received love, and thankyou guys for all your kind words.
    Awww, welcome to Pet Talk, hope Hobbles is still celebrating today! Wee kisses to her from us!
    I've Been Frosted