Thread: New here :]

Blog Entries

New here :]

hey Everyone My Nicknames Mj I own one Crazy horse Called Scar Two Dogs One Chesapeaka aka Chessie shes my English Pointer My JackChi Kenzie shes 11 Chessies three I own i own six cats Mindy [10] Persian/ something Jasmine American shorthair - Rascal shorthair - Oscar we think hes got Mau in him not sure about that Little budy a stray who clings to my leg when i go outside and lady mindys duaghter i got five fish two Oscars Blade and mar A koi and weird black and blue fish the koi name is jet and... the other fish dosent have a name and i got one Blue/Turquoise betta named Turq

Wow, what a crew! They must keep you busy!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries

oh yes

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Wow, what a crew! They must keep you busy!
    Oh my yes they do.. especially mindy.. more so cleaning up poop... she thinks the litter box isnt for her.. plus if my husband to be counts.. i gotta feed him .... and make his bath for him... so bascilly.. an animal at times to lol

Oh dear. Welcome to PT MJ
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Hello and welcome, you certainly have plenty to keep you busy.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Dog Training San Diego

[QUOTE=WILDCATS;2490569] Hello and welcome, you certainly have plenty to keep you busy. [/QU

hello WILDCATS, your big bear is nice.