Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where is.......

I miss Mr. Magoo......

Back Again For A Bit

Hi everyone. I thought I'd update you a bit about me. My boyfriend has moved in with me. He flew back to S.C. and was able to ship some of his things out here but he still has a lot more things than he realized so he'll need to make another trip back some time. I'm currently off of work for about 2 weeks because I've been having a lot of pain in my right arm. I finally saw my doctor on Tues. morning and he said I have tendonitis. I have to rest my right arm and hand for a while so I can't work right now. I went to physical therapy yesterday and I go back on Monday morning. I'm also on pain meds to help with inflammation. I've also been having a lot of lower back pain so that was addressed on Tues. and my other problem will be addressed on Monday. I sure hope that I'll be able to go back to work on May 7th because I can't afford to be out of work for very long. Please wish me luck. Thanks.

Aww, glad you got that checked out, now follow the doctors' orders, kiddo!
    I've Been Frosted

Hi Tracy
    I am also here now and then. I think your boyfriend story is so sweet!! Facebook is awesome. Good to hear from you, hope some of your pain is addressed and helped. Debbie

Great to hear from you, sirrahbed! Hope all is well with you and the whole sirrah clan!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    Hi everyone. I thought I'd update you a bit about me. My boyfriend has moved in with me. He flew back to S.C. and was able to ship some of his things out here but he still has a lot more things than he realized so he'll need to make another trip back some time. I'm currently off of work for about 2 weeks because I've been having a lot of pain in my right arm. I finally saw my doctor on Tues. morning and he said I have tendonitis. I have to rest my right arm and hand for a while so I can't work right now. I went to physical therapy yesterday and I go back on Monday morning. I'm also on pain meds to help with inflammation. I've also been having a lot of lower back pain so that was addressed on Tues. and my other problem will be addressed on Monday. I sure hope that I'll be able to go back to work on May 7th because I can't afford to be out of work for very long. Please wish me luck. Thanks.
    Hi Tracey, good to hear from you. I'm so sorry you're having all these painful issues. We are all sending along our prayers and good wishes and healing energies that this will soon be a thing of the past.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery