Thread: Goodmorning Kuzya

Goodmorning Kuzya

Congratulations to you, Kuzya! Your family were very lucky to find you, and you to find them. You look like such sweet boy. I can imagine how soft you are when your human descibes you as a mountain of whipped cream. Have fun and celebrate your Cat of the Day status with extra treats and lots of loving - I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Adorable Kuzya!

Congratulations, Kuzya, on being COTD! You are so beautiful ~ and so lucky to be so loved!! (As renters, we too, have had a problem adopting from shelters even though our landlady loves pets! We've had to say on applications that we're home buyers instead of home renters!) We hope you enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, safe, stress-free life!!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Kuzya is so handsome and sweet-natured that it would almost be worth a trip to Kiev just to meet him. He is also proof that hybrids usually carry the best traits of very different parents.

You know Kuzya , that is the nicest description of a Kitten that we have ever heard that of the comparison to a mountain of whipped cream.
    We have along with our Human Dad heard many nice and affectionate things said of our Cats , but that has to be one of the very best.

And you are so well worth that description Little Kuzya , as you are going to be a Great Owesome Orange Cat one day.But not too soon as Kitten Hood is so precious a time!!

My Michael Angel, My Orange Porch Angels , Miquelito and My Fluffy Tail Brothers are all sending their Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Cat of the Future and Our Newest Cats of the Day , your Precious Red Furred Angel and Little Kuzya our New Friends and Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations to you dear Kuzya on being named COTD. You are such a beautiful and charming boy and most deserving of this honor. It is wonderful that you found such a loving home. We wish you and your family many happy years together.

Good Morning, beautiful Kuzya. I'm glad your parents persisted in getting you despite the obstacles. I like the curly whiskers your have. You are a very special kitty. Congrats!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Sweet fluffy Kuzya! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day! You are a handsome young man and very very loved. I hope your human parents give you extra treats and cuddles today!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dearest little Kuzya, what an utterly adorable young fellow you are! However much Sphynx blood you may or may not have, you sure do have an overabundance of cuteness blood! You have such pretty, soft Creamsicle-color fur, and the sweetest little face with those matching orange eyes looking out at the world with wonder and love.

As your loving and beloved Purrrson says in his/her writeup on you: ".. when you hold him it feels like a mountain of whipped cream in your hands. " What a PERFECT description of a PURRRFECT little kitten! I do so much wish I could reach right through the monitor all the way to Kiev and pet you and tickle your chin and ..hold that little mountain of whipped cream.. But since I can't, I know that your loving family members will do so for me .

You are not only beautiful to observe, you have the most wonderful Purrrsonality too. Your family adopted you to help heal their grief over the loss of their beloved red chubby cat. You've brought them great comfort and joy. Red chubby cat's legacy lives on in you, the new young kitty they've brought into their home and hearts! You and they all love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Kuzya, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Just gotta love every little inch of Kuzya, he's SO adorable! Excellent kitten of the day

Kuzya what an adorable fellow you are!!!

It sounds like you and your new family are going to be great friends. It will be lots of fun watching you learn, explore, and grow into the gorgeous adult cat you will one day be. Please thank them for sharing you with us today. Your sweet face gave me a much needed smile today.

Congratulations, sweet Kuzya, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Kuzya,

You are a very adorable kitten & a perfect choice for the CAT OF THE DAY.
    Hope you are enjoying your special day sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Darling Kuzya!

Greetings darling Kuzya! Happy Cat of the Day!!! Seeing your orange, fluffy, simply adorable self up on my screen was the perfect way to end a long, tiring day! I didn't realize that some shelters don't allow apartment dwellers to adopt! Well, thankfully your family was still able to go the rescue route through the "back door," and what a happy new beginning it was for you and your family the day they welcomed you into their home and hearts! What a heaven sent blessing you were, helping your humans to heal after the loss of your beloved predecessor! They clearly have a whole lot of love to share, and lucky you, being on the receiving end! You may not have come as advertised, a Sphynx. But as your human says, it doesn't matter, for you couldn't be more perfect if you tried! As has been said, what you lack in the Sphynx gene, you more than make for in the cuteness, the "big heart" genes! Thanks to your proud parents for sharing your sweet, precious self with us! You're one extra special little man, and so very worthy of your Cat of the Day honors! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, and every minute of your wonderful life! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Kuzya!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cutie Pie!

You have such a beautiful kitty and I am so glad that you were able to adopt after all. I was really surprised about the apartment issue where you live because here it is the opposite. Lots of landlords will not let you have an animal (cat or dog) in their apartment building but shelters and rescue (for the most part) are thrilled when cats are adopted by apartment dwellers due to the fact that it usually means they will be indoor cats and so much safer than being let outside and have to be at risk for being hit by a car, poisoned by eating garbage or from a nasty neighbor, etc. So it's wonderful that you and Kuzya can now have a long and happy life together.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Quote Originally Posted by catlover11 View Post
    You have such a beautiful kitty and I am so glad that you were able to adopt after all. I was really surprised about the apartment issue where you live because here it is the opposite. Lots of landlords will not let you have an animal (cat or dog) in their apartment building but shelters and rescue (for the most part) are thrilled when cats are adopted by apartment dwellers due to the fact that it usually means they will be indoor cats and so much safer than being let outside and have to be at risk for being hit by a car, poisoned by eating garbage or from a nasty neighbor, etc. So it's wonderful that you and Kuzya can now have a long and happy life together.
    Yes, isn't it interesting learning about how it is for kitties in other countries? Kiev is such a big city, too, so glad Kuzya is inside and safe!
    I've Been Frosted