Thread: Austin!!!

Austin!!!

Good morning Austin! What a handsome boy you are! It's a shame some people are afraid of you.
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day today!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Adorable Austin!

Congratulations, Austin, on being DOTD! You are sooooo cute!! Love that friendly face!! We're so glad you have found a loving forever home!! We hope you enjoy your special honor today and have a wonderful, long, happy, healthy life!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Good Morning, Austin! I love that picture of you in your own window seat! Congrats!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Sweet Austin!

Hi Austin! Happy Dog of the Day! What a beautiful Aussie X you are, inside and out! It's hard to imagine anyone being afraid of a pup as sweet and loving as you; just look at that face, those warm, loving eyes! If I met you on the street, at the park, I'd be begging your Mom to let me pet you, give you a big hug! Well, all that matters is that you're loved and cherished by those who truly matter, your family! Yes you are one EXTRA special pup, special in so many ways, and how blessed your family is to have a best friend for life, a loving companion in you, bringing so much joy to their lives! I'm so happy that you found your way to such a wonderful forever home, Austin, and hope that you and your proud humans will know countless more happy years together! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, beautiful boy, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Austin, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 02-08-2014 at 12:00 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Such a happy smiley boy in the thumbnail! Of course, I had to click to see who this is and read all about him.

Austin, you sound like a wonderful fella! Doggie love and kisses, what more could a person ask for. I expect you are quite smart and eager to learn new things. I am so pleased to learn about you, and to read that you have such a happy home.

LOUD BARKS for AUSTIN, HOORAY!!!

Hello Austin,

It's so good to meet you sweet boy. You have the sweetest & cutest face. I don't see how anyone could
    be afraid of you for long. Happy congrats on being the honored DOG OF THE DAY. I hope you enjoy your special
    day. Sending many hugs & kisses just for you.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt