http://www.viralnova.com/smallest-animals-in-the-world/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=aweber

Here Are The 24 Tiniest Animals In The World. Number 13 Is So Adorable I Could Scream.

February 5, 2014 Entertainment

Creatures great and small live all around us, but I bet you don’t know just how small some of those animals are. If you think of a random animal like a tortoise or an octopus, you probably don’t imagine something pint sized and absolutely adorable. However, teeny tiny versions of those animals do exist. And I’m about to blow your mind with their adorable existence.
1. Royal Antelope: this little guy is a tiny species of antelope. They can grow up to 10 to 12 inches tall and weigh about 10lbs.

2. Brookesia Micra Chameleon: the micra chameleon is the smallest in the world. It’s average length is 30mm long, so standing on someone’s fingertip is MORE than enough room for this lizard.

3. Bumblebee Bat: this tiny bat resembles a fuzzy bumble bee, but we hope you don’t swat at it. It’s also known as Kitti’s hog-nosed bat and you can find them in Thailand.

4. Satomi’s Pygmy Seahorse: this little seahorse is the smallest in the world, reaching only a length of 0.54in and a height of 0.45in.

5. Pink Fairy Armadillo: also known as the Pichiciego, this tiny armadillo is from Argentina and it is the smallest species (out of 20).

6. Virgin Islands Dwarf Gecko: dwarf geckos are typically the size of a coin, about 18mm in length. hey are found in three British Virgin Islands, namely, Virgin Gorda, Tortola and Mosquito Island.

7. Speckled Padloper Tortoise: the smallest tortoise in the world is found in South Africa. The itty bitty tortoises grow up to 8-10cm in length.

8. Dwarf Sloth: also known as the pygmy three-toed sloth or monk sloth, is found off of the coast of Panama. It’s 40% smaller than it’s mainland cousins.

9. Baluchistan Pygmy Jerboa: the jerboa is one of the smallest mammals in the world and is the smallest rodent. Adult females only weigh up to 3.75g.