Thread: Adorable Bitty!

Adorable Bitty!

Congratulations, Bitty, on being DOTD! You're PRECIOUS! We're soooo glad you were rescued by your loving forever family!! We love your awesome photos!! Enjoy your special day and best wishes for a continued long, happy, healthy life!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

You're a little cutie Bitty!!! Thank goodness your mom found you on the road that day! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

HI Bitty, your picture put a smile on my face this morning. I'm so glad you were rescued and are now spoiled!! happy DOTD to you
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Congratulations Bitty. Your small face is really cute and body color is nice black. I saw you all photo, awesome . my best wishes for a long , happy and healthy life.

So cute

Oh Bitty, You remind me of my Peanut. She was also found wondering the streets. We addopted her from the shelter.
    Hope you have a very happy Dog of the Day.Name:  red peanut.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  102.8 KB

Blog Entries
    Have a great day Bitty! You are wonderful and we love you

Hello Bitty, it's a pleasure to meet such a sweet little dog. You are adorable and I don't understand why someone didn't want you. Their loss is your great fortune because you have a wonderful home with loving people to take care of you. I enjoyed all your photos and I too have a chi who is very loving. I hope you have many more years with your family of people and dog friends. Congrats on being DOTD!

Oh my goodness, Bitty! I won't ask how you got in the road . How wonderful that your mom rescued you right then and there! Now you have a wonderful home with a big sister, caring people, a warm winter coat, covers to sleep under, lots of toys and even a life jacket for when you go boating! Plus tons of love and fun each day - as it should be Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Bitty, my name is NA'vi, and I was rescued too !
    We're SO lucky to have found forever homes, I hope you are as happy as I am.

Happy DOTD from me and the SWHouston Pack
    Sneakers, Becca, Ichabod & NA'vi

Dogs know that you love them, whether you own them or not
    If you’re not watching FREE TV, you should be !

Precious Bitty!

Hi Bitty! Happy Dog of the Day! Oh, what an adorable little Chi you are! Your photo spread has me in total heart meltdown mode! Your guardian angel was certainly at your side that fateful day your Mommy found you standing in the middle of the road! I can't begin to imagine how you came to find yourself in such a perilous situation, Bitty, homeless and lost! But all's is well that ends well, right sweetheart? We can't thank your family enough for saving you, providing you with the happiest life imaginable! And oh, what a wonderful life it is, complete with doting humans, doggie pals in Lucy and Pikey, your very own boat to tool around in, hehe, play dates at the doggie park, multiple beds to nap in, covers to cuddle under, not to mention having dibs to a wardrobe any pup would be proud to call his own! You may be diminutive in size, Bitty, but when it comes to heart, spunk and spirit you're as big as they come! How blessed your family is having a best furry friend in you, Bitty! You're a treasure! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and best buds Lucy and Pikey are all enjoying a very happy, fun filled day, being spoiled rotten! You all deserve it! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Bitty, and to Lucky the Lab and Pikey too! P.S...That pic of you using Lucy as a pillow is priceless!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

COngratulations Bitty, you are one lucky pup. Kudos for your mom and sibling for picking you up!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)