Thread: Josh!!!

Josh!!!

Aww, you're a little cutie Josh!!! What a nice color you are! Congrats on being POTD!

I hope you and Cadbury have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Adorable Josh!

Congratulations, Josh, on being POTD! You are soooooo cute!! We love your photos!! We're sooooo glad you were rescued and have found a loving forever family! (We, too, have a GP who loves to lay on his side and kick his hind leg up with we rub his side!) We hope you have an extra-special day, celebrating your big honor! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy life and we hope you and Cadbury always stay good friends!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (rescues)

Blog Entries

Josh

Josh has the sweetest little face in the world!! What a darling, perfect POTD!

You are adorable, Josh, especially when you turn over with your legs sticking up . . . I can invision it . . . must be darling! Hope you and your friend Cadbury have a wonderful POTD celebration with all your favorite treats, but leave some for Cadbury, Okay?
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Precious Piggy Josh!

Howdy Josh Angus Bryan George! Happy piggy Pet of the Day! Oh, what a precious pig you are, Josh! Just look at that sweet face! *swoons* And your silver and white coat is one the prettiest piggy coats I've even seen! Oh course my heart went into total meltdown mode, picturing you rolling over on your side, legs in the air! Having been a mom to many rescued pigs I was especially touched to learn that you and Cadbury were both rescues! Great thanks to Camp Nibble for their selfless dedication, giving so many deserving creatures a second chance, helping to making happy new beginnings such as yours and Cadbury's a reality! You and Cadbury truly have been blessed, but equally as lucky is your human, having you and Cadbury as best furry friends, bringing so much joy and endless smiles to her/his days! You're one extra special boy, sweetheart, and so very deserving of your "top pet" reign! Wear your crown proudly, and enjoy a very happy day, celebrating with best piggy pal Cadbury, chowing down on some yummy celery and cucumber, being spoiled rotten! Bet there's a lot of popcorning going on today! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Josh, and to Cadbury too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Josh what an adorable face you have.

You are a heart stealer for sure!!! How lucky your family is to have you. Just seeing your sweet pictures brightened up my cold snowy day. Please thank them for sharing you with us. I hope you and Cadbury too, are both getting a yummy treat in honor of your day in the lime light.

Congratulations, sweet Josh, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~