Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gorgeous Gizmo

Gorgeous Gizmo!

Greetings Gizmo! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a beautiful, blue eyed Meezer man you are, sweetheart! I'm so sorry to hear of your very sad start at life, Gizmo. How anyone could abandon a littler of helpless kittens is beyond comprehension. Tragically, your littermates didn't make it. But thankfully you were able to muster the strength to hang on until your rescuers, until your forever family could find their way to you! Yes, you truly do rule the roost, Gizmoe! hehe But as your family says, they wouldn't have it any other way! How blessed your Mommy and Daddy are, having a beautiful best friend, a never ending source of smiles and laughter in you, Gizmo! You truly are one in a million, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day honors! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Gizmo! Now, off to check out your blog, your You Tube and Twitter accounts!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gizmo update!!!
    On behalf of Gizmo he says thank you and that his humans are giving him so much tummy rubs and hugs and kisses. Today he will be getting a new toy, a new collar and more kitty treats
    Woo hoo!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Gizmo is the best of the best
    On behalf of my sweet kitty Gizmo, He says thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Gizmo what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I could look at your gorgeous eyes all day long!!! You are a heart melter for sure. You certainly brightened up my cold snowy day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I bet it's lots of fun having you around.

Congratulations, sweet Gizmo, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    On behalf of Gizmo he wants to say thank you, meow AND I want to say thank you, I am glad to be able to share Gizmo with all of you.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Vermontcat View Post
    Congratulations to handsome blue eyed boy Gizmo on being honored as today's Cat of the Day!
    My Meezer girls Milly & Izzy send congratulatory Meezer meows and headbumpies to you Gizmo.
    I'm so glad that your owner joined Pet Talk, hopefully we will be able to see more gorgeous photos and videos of you.
    (I love the video of you attacking your feet, you have the cutest little panda paws!)
    Gizmo says thank you and meows to your girls Milly and Izzy. He always attacks his feet and kicks himself, he has been doing it since he was a kitten, lol. It's one of his silly things he does.

Meow, Meow

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Greetings Gizmo! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a beautiful, blue eyed Meezer man you are, sweetheart! I'm so sorry to hear of your very sad start at life, Gizmo. How anyone could abandon a littler of helpless kittens is beyond comprehension. Tragically, your littermates didn't make it. But thankfully you were able to muster the strength to hang on until your rescuers, until your forever family could find their way to you! Yes, you truly do rule the roost, Gizmoe! hehe But as your family says, they wouldn't have it any other way! How blessed your Mommy and Daddy are, having a beautiful best friend, a never ending source of smiles and laughter in you, Gizmo! You truly are one in a million, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day honors! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Gizmo! Now, off to check out your blog, your You Tube and Twitter accounts!
    Thank you and meows to you from Gizmo. Gizmo is a truly a blessing for us, to have him in our family is the best thing ever.

Congratulations to you dear Gizmo on being COTD. You are a very handsome and charming lad and very deserving of this great honor. You're a lucky little guy to have survived a rough start when all your siblings didn't. It is wonderful that you found such a loving home. We wish you and your family many wonderful, happy years together. We enjoyed your blog and YouTube video too. We'll check your blog from time to time, so keep posting cute photos/videos of whatever you're up to You do have the most wonderful panda paws!

Good morning, Gizmo. My apologies for the late post. You are a survivor of a kitty with lots of spunk, having survived when your sibs didn't. And you have the household under you little paw, too, as it should be. Love the picture of you in your scarf.

Congrats on being named Cat of the day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)