Been working with my Aquarium recently. Bought a new heater and filter, disconnected the old, set up the new, and in the process now my lights don't work. So need to fix them next. Built up my school of lamp eye tetras to 8. And two days ago, I added an otocinclus! First time I've had one, doing tons of research online. I had planned on getting a pleco, those I've had before. But the gal in PetsMart said with the size tank I have, I should go for something smaller, and showed me the oto.

Oto is a variety of catfish, and a herbivore. Mostly, they live on algae, though they 'may' take to spinach, zucchini and cucumber. You have to blanche it first. For the moment, this one is slowly working on the algae on the glass. I will start growing my own algae for him in another day or 2. Need to buy the proper rocks, and find a glass bowl. They are a shy fish, and I've already spent a good 10 minutes several times trying to locate this one. They also find it difficult to transition from the wild to a tank, the first month is critical. If an oto survives the first month, most likely you are set for a few years.

Anyway, here are some photos. Here is the tank, with the oto hanging on the glass far right.

You can also see a tetra in these 2:

A few more coming.