Thread: Johnny Depp!!!

Johnny Depp!!!

You're a good looking boy Johnny Depp!!! It seems you found a wonderful home!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you and your person have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    I was born on the same day as Johnny Depp, same year, June 9, 1963. That fact makes me happy

Johnny, you are a very handsome leopard App and I am so glad you decided to trust your devoted guardian! May you both enjoy many more years of loyalty together, just as my now RB Palomino horse, Tim, and I did. He was POTD many years ago. Happy POTD, Johnny Depp!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Beautiful Johnny Depp!

Hi Johnny Depp! Happy Pet of the Day! What a handsome, chestnut leopard Appaloosa.you are, Johnny Depp! Your coat and coloring are so unique (well, to me), and it's good to know that like the humans, you "grow" more freckles in summer! And speaking of "coats," your colorful blanket and neon bridle are delightful! What a perfect addition to your family you are, Johnny Depp, and oh, how far you've come since finding your forever family; no longer the sick, skittish, frightened horse you once were, but a boy bursting with confidence and spunk, and an unwavering devotion to your young lady! What a bond you two share, what team you two make, in and out of the ring! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Johnny Depp! You truly are one extra special Appaloosa, and so very worthy of your day in the spotlight! Wishing for you and your family a very special Pet of the Day, sweet boy, and many, many more wonderful years together! Lots of love and a big *hug* to you, beautiful Johnny Depp!P.S...I'm thinking your young lady looks familiar!?

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Johnny Depp what an handsome fellow you are!!!

I loved your wonderful pictures!!! Living in Minnesota, you and your mommy need to be bundled up for the winter!!! I bet you both are looking forward to warmer weather and more fun outside without the snow, eh? You certainly brightened up my day. Thank her for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweet Johnny Depp, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries
    Johnny Depp is magnificent, such a beautiful horse! Loved the pics of you two so much! AWSOME!

Greetings Johnny Depp! I love those freckles. Congratulations on being name Pet of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)