Thread: Magnificent Midnight

Magnificent Midnight

Midnight, what a handsome boy you are and so intelligent with it! You knew just which house to pick, and didn't you do well out of it! You picked just the right family.

A big party is in order today I think. Make sure you get all your favourite things. That is no more than the Cat of the Day deserves. Congratulations!

Endearing Midnight

Congratulations, Midnight, on being COTD! You are so precious, smart, and adorable!! Our hearts melted reading about you (touching your leash before taking a walk) and looking at your gorgeous photos! We're soooo happy you are an indoor cat and enjoy walks on a leash ~ we want to keep you safe, too! And, bless your heart, for enjoying watching squirrels instead of catching them (we love feeding wildlife daily). Have a wonderful day, enjoying your special honor! And best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, long life, Sweetie! XOXOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Oh my, you're a gorgeous boy Midnight!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dearest Midnight, what an utterly beautiful sleek ebony kitty you are! You have gorgeous fur that looks like it would be so soft to pet, and those pale green eyes full of love and wisdom gained over 13 years being a loving and beloved family member. What a great photo collection, showing so many different scenes from your wonderful life. I wish I could reach through the screen all the way to St. Petersburg, FL to pet you .. but since I can't, I hope one of your dear family members will pet you for me .

You are not only gorgeous, Midnight, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality too! You walk on your leash (after touching it) and harness with Dad every night, you do high fives and shakes, and you know many commands including "Sit", "High Five", "Shake", & "Sit Up & Beg". And you are intuitive, showing that trait the night your Purrrents forgot to close and lock the door. You walked back and forth from the door to your window seat until they noticed the open door and fastened it. And how good it is that you showed up at your family's door and they adopted you. You helped to heal their hearts from the grief of losing their beloved Benny. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Midnight, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Benny Angel and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Magcial Midnight. I love how you have made their house your own and carved your own little niche. You were so clever to pick the right family for help.

Congratulations on being named Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Stunning says it all. Love them black kitties !

Oh, hunky magnificent Midnight! I agree with everything that's already been said about you! Especially Killearn Kitties, you knew just which house to choose And Phesina -- you are utterly beautiful, gorgeous and delightful! I smiled as I looked at your photo shoot because you are so handsome! I hope your people will give you some enormous hugs for me today and loads of petting, because you are just a wonderful Cat of the Day! Big hugs, kisses, snuggles and lovies to you, precious Midnight kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Our Dad was telling us that a long time ago there was the Andy Devine TV show and on that show they had a Cat as a Co Star , and his name was Midnight.
    Midnight was a Cat of Talent, he could play a piano, and was very handsome too.

Dad feeds a semi stray Lady Cat Midnight, we pray that we can help her.
    You are such a Wonderful Black Cat Senior, you are so charming and such a good looking Cool Cat.

All Our Black Cat Angels and Our Black Cat residents and Midnight are MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIN g For You Big Midnight our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Stunning Midnight!

Greetings Midnight! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a stunning, emerald eyed, ebony beauty you are, Midnight! I can hardly believe you're 13 years young, though! Are you sure you're mommy's not fibbing? Magnificent, magical, you're all that and so much more, Midnight...in fact, you're utterly bewitching! How blessed your parents were those many years ago, the day you chose them to be your forever purrents! Of course you knew right off the bat that they were in need of some, umm, "organization" and that you would be the one to keep things in orders, your humans safe and sound, "just right!" Oh, I can just picture your daddy hooking you up to your harness/leash, you and he heading off for a evening walk! Ahhh, life is good!!! What an extra special boy you are, Midnight, and so very, very deserving of your extra special Cat of the Day honors! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being treated to all your BIG heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you, beautiful Midnight!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Midnight is divine, cat perfection. I never underestimate the intelligence and instincts of pussycats. Midnight is a magnificent COTD! Our cat Mia is a firewoman. Any candle left burning will get her dander up and she will paw my face or lick it until the candle is blown out. Great cat is Midnight!

Congratulations to you Midnight on being honored as COTD. You are such a handsome lad and so very intelligent too! You certainly deserve this honor. It sounds like you chose a wonderful family to adopt They are so lucky to have you and you're lucky to live in such a wonderful and loving home. Best wishes to you and your family

Congrats on being COTD, magnificent Midnight!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana