Thread: They Dumped Their New Doggy In A Bush. The Note They Attached To Him Is Heartbreaking. (pup is ok)

They Dumped Their New Doggy In A Bush. The Note They Attached To Him Is Heartbreaking. (pup is ok)

Please pass on to someone in the UK if you can. The RSPCA hopes to find who dumped this pup.

http://www.viralnova.com/abandoned-d...ampaign=aweber

They Dumped Their New Doggy In A Bush. The Note They Attached To Him Is Heartbreaking.

January 31, 2014 Stories

On a freezing January night, residents noticed something strange hidden in the bushes in their neighborhood. There was a brand-new dog crate sitting in the frigid cold. And inside? A puppy, thrown in with a doggie bed, supplies and food. Attached to the entire bundle was a note: “I’ll try to do my best to keep you happy. My name is Snoopi.”
    The puppy was callously abandoned by people who were too selfish to give him proper care… or even take the time to drop him off at a shelter.
    The RSPCA was furious. They figure the 14 month-old puppy was an unwanted Christmas present that was abandoned once its owners realized they didn’t want it.

Archant

Many people buy pets and don’t realize they are a long-term commitment. Once the novelty wears off… they dump them.

Archant

They owners thought they were being thoughtful, putting all of Snoopi’s items along with him, but the pup could have died in the cold.

Archant

What Snoopi’s former owners don’t realize is that if he stayed out all night in the cold, he could have fell terribly ill or even died from exposure. That’s not how you show a dog you care for them.
    Now, the RSPCA is looking after the puppy, hoping to find him a forever home that won’t cruelly abandon him just because they got bored. People like that deserve their own special kind of punishment. How could someone be so cruel to an innocent puppy?
    Source:dailymail.co.uk
    Share this story with others, maybe we can find out who was responsible for abandoning Snoopi and bring them to justice.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

That looks like a child's handwriting. So sad! Glad he was found in time!
    I've Been Frosted

Same thing happened to me, except they pitched Navi into my back yard. Then left her stuff in my driveway.

Their loss, my gain. She's the sweetest little Chi ever.

Here's my little darling !
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Sneakers, Becca, Ichabod & NA'vi

Dogs know that you love them, whether you own them or not
    If you’re not watching FREE TV, you should be !